The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Super Smash Brothers (all)

Tails_155 · 396 · 26517

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
I don't wanna get started, it'd come out as whining, I'll just say I'm not satisfied with some of the choices they've made

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I have never played SSB before in my life, so I really don't see any problem thus far.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm very optimistic about this game, and while I wonder what "bad choices" Tails_155 is talking about, he's convinced that telling anything more might cause trouble, so it's probably for the best that we just skip past that.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Just ignore Tails. I know I do.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tails_155,Oct 30 2007 on  06:33 PM
I don't wanna get started, it'd come out as whining, I'll just say I'm not satisfied with some of the choices they've made
Everyone's entitled to their opinions Tails and feel free to express them! Of course, try not to be overzealous with what you say, take others into consideration but say what's on your mind. That's what the forum is about :) People can only agree or disagree with you and who knows, it might be an interesting point of discussion  ;) Not everything is gonna appeal to everyone coz everyone's tastes are different. There are always ups and downs to a subject so (having heard a lot of the ups) let's hear what you reckon are some of the low-points. ;)

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Nov 1 2007 on  11:30 AM
Just ignore Tails. I know I do.
I actually want to know what he's talking about (without getting a good "whining", of course :P: ). I don't think I'd be bored by hearing what he has to say.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello, we already heard his bitching and whining. He hates the characters who wield swords, and they just added more for this game.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, he doesn't like characters with swords. What's wrong with that? We all have our own tastes and preferences.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
not about swords, just its predictability, I mean, for the masses it's alright, but I was hoping for more...

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I just love how Tails puts in a sutbly implied insult to the rest of us here. I couldn't care less about what Tails likes as long as he keeps it to himself after informing us of it once. Once is enough. He thinks the game (a fighting game) will be too predictible if they keep adding  characters with swords, which is dead wrong, by the way.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Nov 5 2007 on  07:14 PM
I just love how Tails puts in a sutbly implied insult to the rest of us here.
I didn't ever notice Tails_155's insult.... Anyway, I think this topic has took a left turn with the insults and stuff, so let's get this thing back on track.

How does everybody feel on the possibility of Krystal from Star Fox appearing in the game, or even being playable?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Nov 5 2007 on  09:14 PM
I just love how Tails puts in a sutbly implied insult to the rest of us here. I couldn't care less about what Tails likes as long as he keeps it to himself after informing us of it once. Once is enough. He thinks the game (a fighting game) will be too predictible if they keep adding characters with swords, which is dead wrong, by the way.
I saw no insult in Tails' post. And I don't get what you mean by "dead wrong". It was just an opinion, not some fact that can be disproven.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
And I don't get what you mean by "dead wrong". It was just an opinion, not some fact that can be disproven.
I agree.  An opinion is an opinion, not a fact.

Anyway, I think this topic has took a left turn with the insults and stuff, so let's get this thing back on track.
I also agree with Manny.  Continuing on...
How does everybody feel on the possibility of Krystal from Star Fox appearing in the game, or even being playable?
I'm indifferent towards most Star Fox characters.  I'm not a huge Star Fox fan...mainly I'm just surpised which characters Nintendo HAS chosen to be in Brawl..seems like an odd list to me.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Nov 5 2007 on  08:22 PM
I'm indifferent towards most Star Fox characters.  I'm not a huge Star Fox fan...mainly I'm just surpised which characters Nintendo HAS chosen to be in Brawl..seems like an odd list to me.
An odd list? Yes. However, the odd list adds variety to the game/franchise. I think it will make it all the more better.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
You mean his little remark "it may be alright for the masses" went right over your heads? Come on, he just insulted everyone else! Anyway, having Krystal would be a nice touch.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I tried.

Anyway, there's no sense in keeping y'all in the dark. This is where I've been getting this.

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LOL! I remember seeing that at the Vglan fourms. There might be a strong chance to see Krystal. I don't know if she will play a part in a cutscene, be an AT, or become a smasher all together. One reason I have is a strong feeling is that not too long after that was put up it was taken right down. That makes you wonder, doesn't it? I am a big fan of Star Fox, so I do hope she shows up in the game. I don't know about the rest of you, but I look forward to it. ^^

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm a Star Fox fan, too. :D I would very much enjoy seeing her as a smasher. In any case, anything is better than nothing. :DD

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
WR... I've yet to figure out this fixation you have with starting trouble where it's not needed... but all I'm saying is that I don't like the calls they've made, if they work for sales that's great, I just don't like where it's going MYSELF, not you, not Manny, not Petrie, not Action, MYSELF, I didn't even want to elaborate, someone asked me to

I stated I didn't want to elaborate, but if I hadn't I'd've been asked to elaborate all the same I figure... because "I'm not happy with it" would've queued a "why?"

it's my opinion, I'm not saying I'm smarter, I'm saying I don't like characters others happen to... now grow up and stop trying to start something!