Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Gamers Zone

Gamers' Wishlist

(1/26) > >>

Littlefoot1616:
Hey guys!

Every gamer has a handful of titles that they just can't wait to get their paws on. With eyes set on the gaming horizon, from one gamer to each other, feel free to share your wishlist and wanna-own titles here along with a few words explaining if you so desire.

Here's mine:

Uncharted 2: Having played the first one and loved it, this newest installment looks to be every bit as fun, immersive and brutal as it's predecessor. Can't wait for this one!

Bioshock 2: Another sequel I'm gunning for. I mean, c'mon! You get to parade around as a Big Daddy! Who can't love that?! Since it's promising to be every bit as creepy and twisted as the first one. I'm gonna be up front for this one too

Modern Warfare 2: Easily one of the top notch FPS of the modern day. I've already got a deposit laid down for this when it is released on 10th Nov! Looking forward to the Co-op campaign mode for this one but I doubt I'll be forking out for the limited edition Night Vision Goggles though  :lol

I'll stick with those 3 for now...anyone else wanna show what they're looking forward to? The floor's open ;)

Standard_toaster:
Mine are:

Diablo 3

Guild wars 2

Dragon age: origins

World of Warcraft: Catalyst

Drake:
Overlord II-I'm renting it right now and in spite of a few difficulties it's pretty fun and I'll probably need to buy it anyway if my brother doesn't let me play it.  :anger

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky-I've already completed Explorers of Darkness and it was great, so I'm going to grab the extended content one for extended content and replay value.

Other than that, I think I have everything I want.

DarkWolf91:
I'm with Drake, I'd love to get a hold of Explorer's of the Sky. Explorers of Darkness was one of my favorite games!

As far as older games go, I've been meaning to grab Psychonauts and Super Mario Sunshine for ages!
Not to mention the Call of Duty series...

Though I guess I should work on completing Ecco, Pikmin 2, Starfox Assault(not the best game, but still :smile ) and the first three Metal Gear Solid games before I go on about buying more titles :oops

Belmont2500:

Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow- I'm a HUGE fan of the the Castlevania series and the latest game looks amazing despite having nothing to do with the previous games( the Belmonts and Dracula are going to be excluded) but hey they are even using some gameplay elements from Shadow Of The Colossus.

Silent Hill Shattered Memories - The Silent Hill games always scared the crap out of me way more then the RE games did and SH Shattered Memories will be no different although it drops the combat system in favor of evasion its for the best as it will make for some chilling scares and obviously SH:SM is a reimagining of the original Silent Hill.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - I swear this looks like a worthy prequal to the Kingdom Hearts series.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version