Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Hobbies and Recreation

What is Your current job or future job

<< < (2/21) > >>

Pterano:
At the moment I'm a production assistant at a web design company, but ideally... in terms of career after college.... hmmmm.

Still working on that one :p I'm taking the Foreign Service Exam in June, but I mean I'm not holding my breath on that, as I think only 2.5% of the test takers go on to join the service. But yeah, I'd like to work in the Foreign Service, or an intelligence agency. Still narrowing down my choices. It's a big world out there. :p

Spartanguy88:
I'm currently a front end cashier/bagger/utility clerk at a local grocery store.

Petrie.:
I swear this topic is somewhere else already, but maybe I'm going nuts or something. :p

My job is a special needs teacher, specifically with adolescents on the autism spectrum.

BigMouth:
I'm currently looking for a job since my internship fell through, hoping for at least a position as a manager somewhere.

As for the future I will be a paleontologist.  I have always wanted to be one and I have taken the beginning steps to become one after my first year of college.

Salvatore Blackheart:
I have a job of manager assistant in walmart. but i'm still in the career of Computer Engineering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version