The Land Before Time > 1988 Theatrical Release

Tell Your Story About LBT

<< < (35/35)

HotelValleyfornia:
I had a pretty simple story myself. I saw some of the TV series episodes when I was just a hatchling, but I fully got into the movies in late 2012, I think. I obsessed for about a year. I was kind of on-and-off for a while after that, but I always came back to it and liked looking back on the movies and the TV series. And it was only recently that I finally decided to join you guys. Took me long enough :bestsharptooth

00not_nathan00:
Jeez IDK when I got into the series in the first place. I think it was because when I was young, I was really into dinosaurs so my parents got me I think the 4th movie first, then they would get me more and more over the years. then after I watched them up until 2010 I fell off it I did go back to the first movie here and there but It wasn't until 2020 when my mum mentioned to my cousin that her son should watch some of the movies. because her son is really into dinosaurs that I thought I should re-watch them. that is when I looked up reviews and found Jenny's tier list on the movies and mentioned the LBT squad which is where I stared watching him (PS please Alex make another review we need more review from you) and yea thats bout it.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version