The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5628 · 287402

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How many, what flavors?" Oliver asked the big, lazy bear.

"I read that he got a complete list of all the major fighting arenas," Jing told the others. "So that we would know all the possible places captives are."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Problem is the distances involved and the security surrounding the prisons" Tigeress said.
Dina Kiara, Vitani Li Ella and Vushu finished their lunch, the sumo duo having 5 portions of each dish
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You really do love eating, huh?" Kiara smiled to Sima and Vushu. "I wonder how many meals it would take for any of you to match your king's weight."

"That is the catch," Jing nodded. "But I'm sure we'll find a way, we can't stop now."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No matter how much we eat" Sima said " We never get too much above 600. So it's impossible to match Ozai's weight." " What can I say? I love food Vushu said with a laugh
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Have you ever considered entering the tournaments on your home world, Sima?" Kiara asked Kovu's sumo lioness mate. "I knew you were in the audience when Kovu and my brother won, but have you ever thought of stepping into the ring?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like watching " Sima said " Watching them allows me the freedom to eat what I want, without the training needed to sumo" Sima said " Your boy caught my eye and the rest is history. It's been fun learning to be in his chair "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And is being in his chair how you want to spend the rest of your life?" Kiara smirked, patting Sima's flabby round stomach as she took some bites of her own dinner.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, there's also hanging out with you." Sima said. " I enjoy playing before crowds and modeling clothes and hearing guys and girls whistle at me. The lure of being,well a star. You're used to it, I'm sure Kiara" Sima added
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Of course, I am the future queen," Kiara said proudly. "Though I'm sure modelling on our planets differs from each other. We should keep that idea going of a clothing line in exclusively the colors of our darling Kovu"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, we did model his colors " Sima nodded. " Any new ideas for that?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I was thinking of tops that have a symbol that looks like his scar on them," Kiara suggested, "It is what his name translates to, after all."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great idea " Sima nodded.
- Just diet sodas, like Coke or Pepsi or even Bears Brew if you can find that." Sneed sai
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I have to say Sima," Kiara smiled, "You know how to pick em. Kovu is the best guy in the universe," she said, romantically. "You made the right move calling out to him after his victory."

"I wonder if we're becoming butlers now," Ollie told the others as they went to the drink machines.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well I was lucky that he picked me out of the girls that were kissing him. Why do I get the sense he's used to girls kissing him?" Sima laughed.
He's a charmer, always has been " Vitani said.
Old and young Spyro volunteered to be umpires
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And a fair number of lionesses back home make up a group called his loyalists," Kiara explained to Sima, "Even though both Kovu and my brother will rule the kingdom, these girls just answer to him."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ah a coalition? Fun! I look forward to serving my kings" Sima grinned
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm sure you'll fit right in with Kovu's other loyalists....you basically are one already," Kiara smiled to the Mawashiian lioness. She poked her stomach gently. "I'm sure when we rescue Kovu, he'll adore how much fatter you've gotten in the meantime."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oh I think you will be getting more of his attention " Sima laughed " Granted I will be giving him some kisses too
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We'll both be kissing him like crazy," Kiara smiled warmly. "I swear, if we get him back safe and sound I'll say yes to any request he has of me."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We could buy him a new royal suit " Sima said. " I think there's a " Qwarktastic Suit store in town. Want to go there?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: