The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Return of the Tyrantosaurus

Ruby2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Chomper had defeated Red Claw, Screech, and Thud.  He'd gone back home.  He'd returned to the Great Valley as an adult.  Ruby had come back too  Chmper, needing to eat other dinosaurs, and not willing to eat Leaf Eaters, had started hutning other Sharpteeth.  He was good at it too.  As he helped keep Sharpteeth away from the Great Valley, even the area around it was safe.  Sharptooth though he was, he was considered a hero.

One day, while out taking down two Fast Biters, he came across another T-Rex.  This one had injuires to his head and had one eye damaged.  He was kind of like Red Claw, except greener.  This one also had a sinister look to him, even for a Sharptooth.

"Hello there.  I see you hunt other Sharpteeth.  You've got guts kids.  Most others wouldn't bother.  I guess wer're some of the few tough ones. I am Shredder.  What is your name?" said the T-Rex in a deep voice.

"Er, Chomper." said Chomper nervously.  Both of them were talking in Sharptooth.

"Strange name." said Shredder.  "Where are you from?" Shredder asked.

Chompmer was about to reply, but then Shredder said "I'm headed to the Great Valley myself.  I plan to attack the place."

Chomper was alarmed.  "Why?  That place is well guarded." Chomper said nervously.

"Yes, it is.  But five Flattooth kids got the best of me.  Gave me this." he said, poitning to the injuries to his head.  "Hit me in the head with a rock.  Tried to drown me.  Took me many cold times to get back to health.  I've been plotting my revenge for the past few cold times." said Shredder.  "Longneck, Spiketail, Swimmer, Flyer, and Threehorn did it."

"I didn't know that those kinds were together." Chomper lied.  He was so nervous, fearing that Shredder meant his friends, that he had accidentally talked in Leaf Eater.

"Aha, you know it too?  Good man.  I've learned it.  Most useful at getting Flatteeth into a trap.   I hope to get these five rascals that way.  Espeically the Longneck, who hurt my eye." said Shredder back in Leaf Eater.

"Well, sucks to be them if they ever encounter you." said Chomper in Sharptooth again, trying to sound as though this didn't greatly alarm him.

Chomper thought of killing Shredder now, but the guy looked too big and tough  He wasn't sure he could take him yet.  He still sometimese got hurt from the smaller Sharpteeth after all when hunting them, and this guy could easily give him a painful demise if he wasn't careful.

"Oh, it's not just them I want.  They are my top targets, but I plan to get into the whole valley.  Make it so they can't hide there anymore.  Now there will be no place left for Flatteeth to hide form Sharpteeth.  You could help me Chomper.  We could feast on them and get a great meal.  I hope you'll consider helping me.  You're the type I'd need." said Shredder.

"Er, nice talking to you.  I'll think over what you said." lied Chomper quickly.

The two parted.  Chomper, once he was sure Shredder was gone, went into the Great Valley.  He came hurrying to the others.  Littlefoot, who was with his girlfirend Ali, said, "Chomper, what is it?  You look very alarmed."

Chomper told him what he'd heard.  When he was done, Littlefoot had a very grave face.  Littlefoot said "Sharptooth isn't dead.  He's back!"