The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Adventures of Littlefoot and Ali

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I enjoyed this chapter of the story.  The plot seemed to flow in a natural way with no choppiness and the characters.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
pokeplayer984, you are THE master at procrastination related to promises concerning this story. :D Nice scene-- whoops, did I let that slip? :wub: I meant to say nice chapter. I hope you didn't throw Pat into this as a one-timer and that he'll make more appearances.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess we have to wait to see if Pat is a 1 shot appearance and he'll go for a coffee break after or if he's around for a while.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Let me guess how it will end. Somehow, it will end and will connect to you next fan fiction.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nah, it'll likely end with Ali joining Bron's herd with Rhett.  Shorty will stay in the valley and Cera will join Ali's former herd.   :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps not, but it would be a surprise ending wouldn't it?   :lol

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Dec 2 2007 on  09:45 AM
Let me guess how it will end. Somehow, it will end and will connect to you next fan fiction.
Assuming that this fanfiction will ever have a sequel, then this is very likely for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Isn't pokeplayer writing another fan fiction? Where the gang is wrongly accused and forced to flee. and they return 20 years later.

If the ending wouldn't be pretty, then the perfect sequel would be the one pokeplayer is planning next.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I dislike bad endings, if he did that I'd not read any of his fan fiction again.  I'm must weird that way.  I usually don't like bad endings.  Just me.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It wouldn't be a bad ending. Just an awesome beginning to a new story.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, it would be a bad ending. Kind of like Star Wars Episode 5. Bad ending, but good start and ending for Episode 6.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Somewhat. It depends on how it ends. If it ends like Episode V, then it will be bad. But there probably is a way to make it possible to link two stories like such.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why do they have to be linked at all.  Why can't they be 2 different stories? completely separate?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 2 2007 on  09:33 PM
Why do they have to be linked at all.  Why can't they be 2 different stories? completely separate?
There's none that I can think of.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, let me clear up everything here.

First off, this story WILL have a sad final chapter.  Yet that won't be for quite some chapers.  There's still alot to do with this story.  Not to mention so many charcters left to put in. (Since I'm planning to do 1-12 and the TV Series charcters, that's quite a list. :^.^:) I'll be quite busy with this story.

Next up, this fic and Dark Future (My LBT R Rated Dark Fic) are NOT of the same series, but two completely different ones.  On top of that, Dark Future was actually abandoned quite some months ago.  I have sadly lost interest in continuing it until further notice.

Third, when The Adventures of Littlefoot and Ali ends, IT WILL END!  There will be no sequal whatsoever.  I have a way of designing the final chapter that is VERY unique.  Most of my stories don't get a sequal.  This one will be quite lucky to get one if it does happen, so don't keep your hopes up.

Now, as for Pat, he WILL appear again in a few chapters.  After all, he does have an important role now that he's part of the herd searching for Ali and Ret's herd.  Remember, due to the earthshake, they have to go through HEAVY sharptooth territory, so there should be quite some excitment when THAT happens.

Now, as for the next chapter, get ready for THE moment that will change Ali and Littlefoot's relationship forever.

It's a BIG one.  So be ready. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for the info.  I"m sure many here are waiting for your postings of your story installments.  Good Luck.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Oh....this is gonna be a good one...I can feel it! And I look forward to it as well! :yes

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I look very much forward to it, as well, but with that information in mind, I look forward to it with a chest full of worry rather than excitement. I don't know, I feel like I got slapped upside the head again. Sorry if that came off wrong.