The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lost in a Forest the Sequel?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yes, it's true. I plan on starting the sequel to Lost in a Forest on Sunday or Monday, or even sooner than that...

What do you think about that? And what do you thinks gonna happen?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Should be good, I'll be waiting.

I don't really know what's gonna be happening though. I guess more of Sierra's revenge? On that note, in my fiction, when Rinkus said they'll get back at the whole valley, I already know what that plan is going to be.  :anger

Anyway, Looking forward to it! You did a great job on the first one, so this one should be good too.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Really? As much as I would like for there to be a sequel, what else could happen? Sierra tries to take some more revenge on Pterano and the valley? I suppose that could happen, but with what you gave us in the story, I feel as if there is really no room for any thing else to happen, but there's always new villians and with those other villains, come plot lines. ;)

Good luck on this! :)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Thank you! We'll see what happens!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hey, yeah meant to reply and say I read and liked the first one, so yeah I'll probably read the sequel :D As for what will happen, not sure except what everyone else has guessed pretty much. Looking forward to it!

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sure, I'd be up for another read. :) Might try a different plot this time around, but there's lots you can do with Pterano's new life, along with Devon as well :)

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If your going to do what I plan to do with Sierra's revenge, I can tell you the sequal would be A LOT different than your original Lost in a Forest.

But I agree with LBTDiclonious. This sequel will need something new to keep it interesting and exciting.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Just an update to let you all know how I'm doing in my writing.

And yes, there will be a third book as well. But I most likely won't start it until sometime in September...or even October, it depends. And from that loooong twelve hour final chapter I posted up a few weeks ago, my writing spirit is slowly returning to me. So yeah, you should see the first oneshot up in a week or two.  :yes

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okay, just to let ya know, Vonbob and I were chatting on Skype this morning and we came up with a funny teaser trailer that has absolutely nothing to do with the plot of the third book. I just thought it was really funny and had to post it here.

PREPARE FOR TROUBLE

AND MAKE IT DOUBLE!!!

FOR THIS IS THE FINAL PART WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.

Pterano and Devon stand at least ten feet away from eachother on a grassy field in front of a hill. A rock stands at the top of a hill, Haylie standing behind it. Devon stood at the bottom of the hill, right in the path of the rock. Pterano was ten feet behind him.

Pterano: The key to Earthbending is always keep your eye on the rock.

Devon: Ooookaaaay...

Pterano: Now get ready

Devon: Ready

Pterano: Are you sure? What kind of posture is that?

Devon: My ready posture?

Pterano: Devon, if you pose like that, you'll get hit by the rock. Now, straighten your legs and hold out your hands in front of you...that's it. Now you've got it. Now keep steady and be sure to hit the rock in time!

Devon: Gotcha.

The rock comes falling towards Devon on a big hill. Devon narrowed his eyebrows, clenching his fists as the rock came closer and closer to him. But he gets scared and moves out of the way, and heads for Pterano. Before Pterano gets to earthbend, he is crushed by the rock.

Devon: Ooops! Sorry Dad!

Pterano: (in squeaky voice) Okay, lesson number two...

:lol  :lol  :lol Now that was something completely different!

By the way, the third book is NOT an Avatar: The Last Airbender/LBT crossover. This is just something Vonbob and I did for fun.

And another announcement: The official title of the third story is...*drum roll* UNDER A YELLOW MOON!!!  

Coming out in...a few weeks? Months? Still planning. But hey, it'll be here.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
...Well this sucks...

Anyway, I'm actually planning to write a story about Pterano's life: from his childhood, teenagehood, to his banishment. Yeah, sounds pretty good doesn't it. XD

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okay finally came up with a title for that Pterano book. When the Lightning Comes: The Story of the Infamous Old Flyer. Coming out in December? January? Or even Febuary? Well whatever happens, happens.

And if things go well, I'll be starting Under a Yellow Moon on the 14th of this month.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okay people, LISTEN UP!!!!  :lol It's been a while since I last did that.  :p

I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is, I cannot start Under A Yellow Moon tonight or probably not next week either.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good news is: I'll be posting up another story called Pterano's Metamorphosis. It takes place between LBT7 and Lost in a Forest. You know how Pterano's done so many bad things and how he rescued Ducky from certain death? The feeling of redemption has never felt so good! But it also has never felt so bad! He gets ill from it and he must conquer his past before he can move on in life. If it doesn't make much sense now, it will when I post the story.  ;)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD  :p  :smile