The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfictions

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
I haven't worked on my story for a while. been too bussy on my board. and bussy in my real life too. might work on it tomarrow though. if I get the chance that is.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Short descriptions of upcoming LBT fanfics.

Betrayal
Rating: G
Description: Very short fanfic. Ever wondered why Topsy hated Pterano? Is it only because of Pterano's lies, or is it something more?

Learning to Cope
Rating: PG
Description: Very short fanfic. Takes place right after Out of the Shadows, and before the epilouge. Just how did Littlefoot and his pals cope with the loss of their best friend?

Decade
Rating: PG-13
Description: When Pterano discovers the real Stone of Cold Fire, the entire planet is plunged into a terrible Flyer Reign. A resistance group is the Earth's only chance of salvation.

Out of the Shadows 2
Rating: R
Description: Takes place 5 years after Out of the Shadows. Life has continued normally in the Great Valley, but with the sudden reappearance of Rex, Littlefoot soon discovers an evil long thought defeated has returned, and the target is his son, Brook.

OOTS2 will defintely not be posted here. Neither will be LoC, since it's part of the OOTS universe. I might consider posting Decade and Betrayal, whenever I get around to writing them.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Aug 9 2006 on  11:57 PM
Short descriptions of upcoming LBT fanfics.

Betrayal
Rating: G
Description: Very short fanfic. Ever wondered why Topsy hated Pterano? Is it only because of Pterano's lies, or is it something more?

Learning to Cope
Rating: PG
Description: Very short fanfic. Takes place right after Out of the Shadows, and before the epilouge. Just how did Littlefoot and his pals cope with the loss of their best friend?

Decade
Rating: PG-13
Description: When Pterano discovers the real Stone of Cold Fire, the entire planet is plunged into a terrible Flyer Reign. A resistance group is the Earth's only chance of salvation.

Out of the Shadows 2
Rating: R
Description: Takes place 5 years after Out of the Shadows. Life has continued normally in the Great Valley, but with the sudden reappearance of Rex, Littlefoot soon discovers an evil long thought defeated has returned, and the target is his son, Brook.

OOTS2 will defintely not be posted here. Neither will be LoC, since it's part of the OOTS universe. I might consider posting Decade and Betrayal, whenever I get around to writing them.
I read the last chapter of Out of the Shadows and when Rex gave his life at the end, I found it very heartbreaking.  Though I was very surprised at the very end when Rex came back.

I hope in it's sequal you cover exactly how he was able to come back.

Betrayal sounds very interesting.  I wonder what he did that was so terrible.

Learning to Cope sounds like an in-between-quel that I would like to read.  I'll wait paitently for it.

Hmm, why did you call the third one Decade?  Does it possibly mean 10 years after Pterano was exiled from The Great Valley or something like that?

Anyways, I'll wait paitently for your up coming stories.  I really enjoyed reading Out of the Shadows.  You are a great author, you know that?

Well, I'll see ya later. :^.^:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
For those of you who have been reading my story "Battle of the Sacred Essences" on FF.net, I'd like to formally annouce that I have finally finished it! The last few chapters have been posted up and I've officially labelled it as "complete". Although, saying that, I will be making minor adjustments to the text just to scan for errors and tpyos (<--  :P: ) but apart from that, nothing else will be added to it. There are a few surprises on there for anyone who's interested but I just wanna thank all those who took the time out to read my first ever fanfic. My story was a success thanks to you all. :^.^:

(DarkHououmon) Loved the ending to Out of Shadows and it sounds like you've got plenty more lined up.

(Cyberlizard) Time Gate X is coming along nicely. I've been reading it when I get the chance. Looking sharp all the same mate!  ;) Look forward to an update soon!

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
"reads story" hmmm you know. I realy don't feel the tension in my story. the title is awfull theres not enough action and destruction and the war just isn't erupting like I want it. I'm goin to rewrite it and give it more of a War of The Wolds feel to it. cause no story of mine is going to be slow paced. I hate it when that happens. thats why Carnivore worked so well, it was normal paced it had lots of actoin and destrucion and the fight scenes where more exciting. so I'm goin' to rewrite the story rename the title. give it a more of a War of The Worlds feel to it. more destruction and faster pace. hopefully it would be the way that I dream't it. actoin packed and one of a kind.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Yeah, it's called Decade because much of the story takes place 10 years after Pterano's discovery of the real Stone of Cold Fire.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Hi there LF1616.  :DD I am al little stuck on chapter 27.  I have an idea, but no dialogue.  :blink:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
alreadythough of idea for fanfic working on chapter 4

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
any one want to read part of my story? if so i'll send a portion of it for you to read. btw i'm now on chapter 5 of my story.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Rise my hand.
This is the story about Chomper, isn't it? I would like to read what you would like to send.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i'll post a portion of it here tonight. gonna get back to work on my story now.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
here is chapter 1 of my fan fic.

What do you want to do littlefoot? i don't know cera what do you want to do? i don't know. meanwhile 3 miles from the great valley. Mother is it true that we are going to the great valley? Yes it is ali. at that moment 10 raptors attacked. Then another raptor appeared but instead of attacking ali's herd. it defended it. it swiftly defeated the other raptors then after defeating the raptors it left ali's herd alone. What just happened? i don't know ali. 3 hours later . Look the entrance to  the valley. well it looks like you made it said voice of mystery. the herd turned around and there was the raptor that saved them. Who are you? asked one of the elders. Well you can call by my nickname it is "kid". Where do you come from? asked ali. i come from a place called laven valley. i have never herd of it i have the older one said i have been there. have we met before? asked the raptor. the older one said we a long time ago. the raptor responded oh yea i remember now. We were the first one's there. What happened to it? asked ali. i'd rather not talk about it the raptor said. is the question indiscreet? no the question isn't indiscreet but the answer might be. uh kid we have to enter the valley now. i understand tell littlefoots grandpa i said hi for me ok? all right the old one said. Me see ali she back! she is petrie? yes me see her! hello littlefoot said ali. hello ali said littlefoot . hey ali me no see you for a long while. Good to see you to petrie. Oh there you are littlefoot grand ma and i were wondering where you were. Hello again ali. Good to see you to grandpa longneck. Oh by the way the old one needs to talk to you. Ok i'll go talk to her.
(this is part of chapter one. what do you think?) (i'l post the rest of chapter 1 later)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think you should work this one out a bit more. No offense meant, but reading it the way it is, one feels kind of at a loss. For example it is sometimes difficult to figure out if someone is talking and who is talking without any use of quotation marks. You use too short and incomplete sentences. The change of place (from Great Valley to Ali's herd) can easily be missed.
I think it would be very exciting if you had some more details, thoughts, emotions etc. put into the story. What are the first three sentences supposed to tell us? The attack of the raptors (an event which could be really exciting) is dealt with in only four telegram style sentences. It doesn't quite read like a story in that style.
This is not meant to be an attack or some arrogant patronizing, it really isn't. But I think this could really be improved if it was written in complete sentences, with quotation marks, and some more details to get rid of the telegram style.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
you're right i should edit my story a bit. i'll edit my story tonight and post the edited piece

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
my story is turning out good i'll post an edited piece of it tommorrow. i'll work on it some more now.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
working on chapter 6. I'll part of another chapter later  tonight.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I need to start working on chapter 28 of my story.  God I hate writer's block.  :angry:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I did a whole complete story my self but it on wait. Cause of some new outside interest away from fanfcition.net.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(ok here is what i have done with chapter 6 of my story.)

Hey littlefoot!  Yea ali? What are you doing?  Thinking ali.  What are you thinking about?  Nothing.  I think we'll see cera soon.  What makes you say that?  I just have a feeling we will.  My mom gets those feelings sometimes.  What's that over there?  Over where littlefoot?  Just ahead of us.  The large flyer and rinkus fly overhead.  What was that all about?  i don't know ali.  we see another flyer going after rinkus pteranno flies overhead.  Pteranno flies after the other two fliers and manages to knock rinkus out of the sky.  They struggle on the ground for a moment the other flyer lands to help pteranno.  They manage to knock rinkus out.  Pteranno: "well that was easy."  Large flyer: "yep serria went after vond after he jumped off my back with a young threehorn clinnging to his tail."  Pteranno: "do you know what happened after that?"  large flyer: "No because i was trying to out fly rinkus."  Oh.  Littlefoot: "so it's been five cold times already?"  Pteranno looks around to see ali and littlefoot standing there.  "I guess it has liittlefoot."  Ali: "littlefoot who is this?"  Pteranno: "i was just about to ask the same thing."  Littlefoot: "Ali this is petrie's uncle pteranno."  "Pteranno this is my friend ali."  "It is nice to meet you pteranno." "It is nice to meet you ali."

(so what do you think?) (i'm working on my story right now.) (I'm thinking of ideas for my story.)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i for one beleive i have done a very good job on my fanfic. i've been getting writers block from all writing i've been doing in school. i would like some reviews for this bit of my story.