The Land Before Time > Fan Voice Overs

[VO2] Deciding on the next voice-over project

(1/2) > >>

Mumbling:
With the first voice-over project coming to an end, it is time to think of future projects!

I enjoyed editing enough to take on another voice-over project, but the question is: what's next? I think an episode from the TV series might be easiest, since the episodes are much shorter than the films. Would anyone care to weigh in on this? The most difficult thing (again) would be to remove the original vocal track from the episodes.

Edit: updated title

DiddyKF1:
Sadly, they're all 2-track stereo, so yeah, I wouldn't be able to work my Audacity magic on those, but if anyone else is willing to do at least one episode, I'd be game for it.

Sneak:
I thought about voicing one episode from TV series, since:
- they're shorther.
- I would LOVE to hear Chomper and Ruby :D

But... what episode should we pick?..

and, as I mentioned, I would like to hear some original audio play. :)

Littlefoot1616:
Would love to reprise my role but I'm willing to allow someone else a chance at Littlefoot if they fancy it.

A TV episode might be cool coz there are episodes with more side characters and a bigger list of roles to choose from. Evidently, it depends on how many people are interested. No point going for one with 16 different roles if only 3 people turn up for try outs.

jassy:
I’m willing to audition! Been a while since i voice acted, and I forgot how much I enjoyed it, so I’d be game :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version