Role Play > Random Role Play

Spirited Away

(1/82) > >>

Nick22:
Kopa And kiara sighed as they headed towards thier new home in the hills " are we there yet" the cub sighed.. unaware that they adventure he was about to embark upon was beyond anything he could imagine..
_
 Far away from the family, stood a bathhouse.. it appeared to be nothing more than the kind you often saw in othe days, but this was in reality very different.

brekclub85:
"We'll get there when we get there," Simba, the cub's father said flatly.

I'm getting hungry...." Kiara groaned, hearing her belly rumble.

And in that bathhouse, the owners were also a lion family. The youngest of the three cubs, Kovu, awoke in his grand bed.

"Another nice morning," he smiled to himself, hopping out of bed and using his powers to telepathically tell Wildcat what he wanted for breakfast.

Kor:
Jake Long landed and looked ahead then at the old looking bit of flyer in his hand.  "Sweet, it looks like it's still here.  This bathouse thing looks like just what the dragon ordered.  I wonder if granpa liked or likes to come here.  Or was it Fudog.  Anyway now I"m glad Grandpa made me clean up that part of his old basement." Jake said to himself then headed out towards where the bathhouse was, taking off into the air after he had rested a bit from flying.  "I'm glad he gave me today off and mom and dad are away for most of the day & Haley is with Grandpa, to bad my friends couldn't come."

Nick22:
the road stopped  in front of a forest, and led off inside on a rutted trail
 the going was rough and bumpy and didn't pur Kopa in any better of a mood.. he gazed over at his sister Kiara, who was a year younger than him, and was doted on by his parents. "I get all the responsibility while she gets a free pass" He said to himself.. " this new place hopefully would be better than the last place they had been..
- meanwhile the trail stopped in front of a tunnel, and one by one the family got out and looked around.. ' So what do we do now..? Kopa asked the others..
- Right away master Kovu' Came Wildcats reply.. 'and please try not to mumble when you send messages, I can;t understand what you are trying to say..

StarfallRaptor:
On the long road to the bathouse, Mitsuhide walked along, wearing his typical cloak and head covering.  
"Hmm.  Been too long since I've been to the bathhouse.  Wonder if it's changed at all."
He said softly, drifting his way towards the well-lit establishment in the distance...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version