The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Parents Know About My Site

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I was in for quite a shock on the way home from work.  Apparently, my parents have known about my site.  I didn't share this information with them because I didn't know how they would feel about it, but they found out themselves and they turned out to be okay with it.

So yeah, they know and they are okay with it.  I've got support from them now, and that's a great thing.  I don't need to hide it anymore.  It just feels like a big burden has been lifted off of me. :)

Well, that's all I wanted to announce and I'll see ya guys later! :)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Wow that's great news! :D  It's nice to know that your parents are cool with your passion for LBT.

My parents still have no idea that I'm a part of GOF, because I know they would tell me to grow up.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I haven't told my parents about the gof either and I've been a member for almost 4 years now. In fact, I haven't told my brothers or friends about this site as well. I dunno, it just seems like an awkward thing to bring up.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was one of the first things I did, actually. Tell my parents that I found an awesome place to discuss The Land Before Time. Nowadays when I talk about 'the forum' they know I'm talking about the GoF :)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Great to hear they took it so well. :)  My parents know about me being on GOF, but my friends don't. I know they would make fun of me and tell my to grow up.