The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

dali lamma

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Next month on the day before the WASL is set to start again yours truly will be going to see the dali lamma. A bunch of other schools in WA will also be going.  :yes  :yes  :lol:  B) Also I might not be on next friday as I have to go to ferndale for Mauk Trial. My school is the proscution. in the People VS Campbell.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Am I they only GOF member going to this?

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I've been offered to go meet him at some point in the near future, but I can't really say I am terribly interested. Not sure what I'd get out of it to be honest.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well for one some inspriation. two meeting a poloutian who want world peace.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
World peace... is letting the Chinese walk all over you helping to achive that? I'm not saying I agree with that, just playing Devil's Advocate.

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
walking over you? my back side thay are or dont you watch the news

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Where are the Tibetan armed forces then?

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
Tibet dont have one thats the problem and ever if thay did, china! thays get killed

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: mcr mad,Apr 6 2008 on  11:25 PM
Tibet dont have one thats the problem and ever if thay did, china! thays get killed
And that would be a huge change, wouldn't it? This is one of the reasons no one is really willling to commit their troops or use their influence against China. Doing these things should be done to help Tibet, not do all of the work for them. In my book, not having armed forces is simply asking for trouble. It's like playing football with no shin pads and then complaining when your leg hurts.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just got back. It was amazing! His voice is just so gentle you could just fall asleep listening to him (I almost fell asleep myself.) But still I had a very good time!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess the party was a pretty tame one and not wild at all?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
That's awesome! :D  I like the Dali Llama's philosophy. He's one peaceful guy. Pity about China trying to take over them again :p I do know that it's the YOUNGER Buddhists that were violently protesting the Chinese Olympics. It's the older Buddhists that are aren't fighting because they want to stick to the Buddha's way. Buddha was not for war, so it's sad that some of the buddhists are letting rage and hatred take over them.