The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How Do I Still Live

Nahla · 94 · 11323

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Great as always, Nahla  :wow
Inactive, probably forever.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwwww

Nahla and Littlefoot sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. :wub

And the flashback was sooo sweet.

Update The Dinosaur King and get to Grandma and Grandpa's Hakuna Matata already!. I'm sure Rammy can't wait for that part :lol

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Never! I will not bow to your commands Zimmy. Your an evil person working for the evil Hades.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: Zimba,Apr 30 2013 on  10:42 AM
Update The Dinosaur King and get to Grandma and Grandpa's Hakuna Matata already!. I'm sure Rammy can't wait for that part :lol
You got that right, Zimmy. :lol

But no pressure, Nahla, I am a patient person. The wait makes the update all the more worth it, if you ask me. :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Picking up where last one left off.

Let the romance begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nahla leaned fully into Littlefoot enjoying his company and the warmth he was bringing. She trusted him completely,even though she only met him today. There was just something about him..she just trusted him. She thought him as friend she could count on someone she would want to be with when she was an adult...someone she could... Her eyes rose in shock when she realized what was going on-she had fallen in love..not that she minded Littlefoot to her seemed like the most amazing dinosaur she had ever met...well next to her mother of course.

While Nahla sorted out her thoughts,Littlefoot was dealing with his own. Nahla sent shivers down his spine,the way her eyes were sparkling reminded him of the sky on a clear star filled night. He laid his neck around her to keep her warm for she had nothing on her body to keep herself warm naturally. She was beautiful to him,she was the most amazing dinosaur he ever met...next to his mother and grandparents of course. From what he heard she had had an abusive life,the thought broke his heart. What kind of monster would want to hurt such a perfect beautiful angel like Nahla? He shrugged off the thought and instead just focused on making Nahla's life better,he won't let anyone hurt her here. Wherever it be Cera or Cera's dad.

Nahla closed her eyes with a sigh using his chest as pillow. She could feel his chest rising and falling with each breath he took. It seemed like Littlefoot and her were the only beings on earth,it just felt right...like this was meant to be. She chuckled silently to herself thinking it was because of Littlefoot the Great Valley had the word Great in it. She knew of course it wasn't,Littlefoot was more the great anyway.

Littlefoot was thinking the same thing about Nahla. He wanted her to stay by his side forever,he knew if she left. He would be lost in this world. He smiled as she rubbed her head on his chest like he was some kind of pillow he chuckled and said so "I'm not a pillow" he said in a joking tone.

Nahla giggled but did not open her eyes "Yes you are" she said in the same tone as Littlefoot "Treestar pillows are soo yesterday".

Littlefoot joking rolled his eyes but did not ask her to move.

Nahla yawned "Goodnight Littlefoot" she said licking him before dozing off almost instantly.

Littlefoot smiled and gave her a small kiss on the head "Goodnight Nahla,sleep well" with that he too dozed off,his neck wrapped around her body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D'AWWWWWWWWWWW :wub

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
One word: D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :wub :wub

What a sweet chapter. Nahla and Littlefoot are just so... cute together! :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
They are in love!

So beautiful! Imma cry  :cry.

Keep it up Nahla!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I strongly agree with you Zimmy :)
We need some love in the world... everybody's so mean to each other(well, except on GoF  :lol )

I just searched for a good love poem and found one that describes their romance very good I think:

One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

- Melissa Higgins -

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,May 2 2013 on  04:09 AM

I just searched for a good love poem and found one that describes their romance very good I think:

One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

- Melissa Higgins -
So sweet :wub

And don't cry Zimmy..not yet anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was huddled up together Littlefoot and Nahla were found the next morning.

Grandma and Grandpa smiled at the adorable sight but they were worried,what would others think? They were letting their grandson be with a Shadowlander-a member of the Great Valley's biggest rivals.

Grandpa's concern of this was shown on his face his mate noticed this and glanced at him with a frown "Whats wrong?" she asked.

Grandpa sighed "I'm worried about what will happen if this gets found out".

Grandma's gaze drifted to a tree-star that was blowing across the ground with the gentle morning breeze "They won't..but if they do they can deal with it".

The old male next to her let out  a heavy sigh knowing Grandma was determined to have Nahla stay here with them. "Oh right,you win."

Grandma chuckled "I always do dear".

Grandpa joined in her chuckling rubbing her head with his "Just hope Hades does not get word of this and try and come after her. He normally does not let anyone leave his herd without his will...and I someone doubt he have Nahla his will...wait a second..." Grandpa cut himself off.

"With her age...and being from The Shadowlands...." Grandma added up in her head "That means she must be....."

"Hades's daughter" Grandpa finished for her.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it short but it focuses on Grandma and Grandpa-which I'm sure your loving Rammy.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Haha, Grandma always wins... I like that. :D

And yes, I'm loving it indeed! Go grandparents! :lol

Oh noes, they figured out who Nahla really is! Looking forward to seeing what happens next. Now I need to get off my lazy backside, stop isolating myself from the world and get on with my own fic. :DD

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OH NO A CHILD OF HADES RUN FOR YOU LIVES! :o

Nahla you really need to stop cutting off on cliff hangers :lol

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Heh! I LOVE this story! Oh! And you wouldn't mind if I borrowed Nahla in a FanFiction.net story I was planning, would you?

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sure you can use Nahla if she gets credited as my OC.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
2  months and 1 new laptop later UPDATE WOOH

~~~~

Grandma and Grandpa were looking at each other with concern,Nahla was the daughter of a monster.

Grandma's gaze drifted to the children and her heart melted,it was just too sweet.

Litttlefoot had his neck wrapped around Nahla in a protective manner,Nahla had her tail wrapped up with Littlefoot's both were still fast asleep.

Grandpa frowned-she was Hades daughter,she could be here as part of a scam but then again...he thought as his gaze too drifted she does seem very nice and honestly terrified,scared and alone.He chuckled watching Littlefoot and Nahla,looks like they felt the love last night.

~~~~

Hades paced around the cave,he was annoyed.At what? Who knew he could be annoyed by something as little as a buzzer flying into his lands.

Ares watched his father pace,he admired him.If only his half siblings..what were their names again? Oh yeah Ben,Lily and Nahla..if only they were like him they'll still be alive..oh well just makes him better.

"She's alive.." Hades snarled suddenly "I can feel it..she's alive".

Ares tilted his head in confusion "Who dad?".

Hades stomped his foot angrily "NAHLA!" he stormed out of the cave and walked up to a young fremale "Zoey..." he began "I need you to go to the Great Valley..."

~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Finally :DD Good chapter!

BTW: Molly and I proof-read you fic and we noticed some recuring mistakes :yes Will tell you on Skype...

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm just proof-reading it now. I've done the first 7 chapters for you, and will hopefully get the rest done soon. :yes

Aw, can't resist a bit of young love there. :wub
Uh oh, I wonder what Hades is going to make that Zoey do... :!

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Zoey stepped back in surprise "The Great Valle,Sir?" she asked.

Hades sighed "Yes The Great Valley,I need you to see if Nahla went there".

Zoey frowned in confusion "Isn't Nahla dead? I thought she died alongside Nani,Lily and Ben".

A loud whack could be heard as Hades bought down his tail "I can feel she is alive".

The female sighed "Why me?".

"Because your my best female" Hades replied with an almost smile "Your the mother of my heir after all".

Zoey sighed "Why Ares? Why MY son?" she asked.

"Because" Hades said like he explained many times "The others were duds".

"Thats not very nice to  say Hades" Zoey said calmly.

Hades stared at her "Your lucky your the mother of Ares..if not you'll be getting the death plenty for that" he snapped turning and walking off leaving Zoey alone.

Zoey sighed and looked up to the blackened sky,if Nahla was alive she would have to bring her back here. She bit her lip trying to decide if to lie wherever Nahla was in the valley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nahla and Littlefoot yawned and rolled over,their muzzles touching the others.They opened their eyes and saw what they were doing and quickly sat up blushing.

Littlefoot chuckled admiring how beautiful Nahla looked in the daylight,she was stunning.

Nahla stood on her feet and walked down to where Grandma and Grandpa were with some treestars,she was ready for a meal.

Jumping to his feet Littlefoot followed her,he was completely in love.

Nahla turned her blazed face to Littlefoot "Have a good sleep?" she giggled.

The young male nodded "Yeah I did,did you?"

The female longneck giggled again "Yeah I did thank you,best sleep I had in a while".

"Thats good" Littlefoot smiled stopping next to her grinning "Nahla I...."

Nahla didn't say anything but leaned in to give Littlefoot a big ole kiss on the muzzle.

Littlefoot leaned in to give Nahla a big ole kiss on the muzzle.

"Well well well,what is this" an old female voice chuckled.

~

Darn it they were about to kiss and were interrupted.

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
(Sniff, sniff) Ooh, love, Littlefoot and Nahla, yay.

(Sniff, sniff) Ick! Hades (Sniff) Ares, yuck!

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot and Nahla broke away blushing,they looked at the ground pretending nothing happened.

Grandma chuckled at the two "Sorry I didn't mean to spoil your lovey dovey moment" she said walking away to leave the two alone.

Littlefoot blushed even more but he was happy,he now knew Nahla loved him..if she didn't why would she go to kiss him?. He glanced over to Nahla..his new girlfriend..they didn't even have to say any words it was like she could read his mind. He was cut from his thoughts by Nahla nuzzling him.

"What were you gonna say?" she asked feeling embarrassed she tried to kiss him with no warning.

"I....I'll tell you tonight" Littlefoot said. He knew a hill in the valley that at night was so romantic,the perfect place to tell Nahla,though he knew in his heart she already knew,they were a couple,bonded without words. They didn't need to tell each other..but they should just to make sure.

Nahla leaned into her love,he was hers,She knew that in her heart.  She already knew what she was going to tell her,she was gonna admit his love to her and hers to him,he was her boyfriend and no one was going to take that off her. She broke away after hunger got the better of her and she starting eating a pile of tree-stars Grandma left for them.

Littlefoot also began eating without realizing it they both picked up the same tree-star and chewed it only to give each other a 'kiss' on the lips.

Nahla broke away blushing,she couldn't believe that was her first kiss,and an  awkward first kiss at that.

Littlefoot looked down and found a small berry among the tree-stars,he loved them but glanced at Nahla nudging it over to her.

Nahla giggled and chewed it slowly licking Littlefoot on the cheek after she swallowed.

Grandma and Grandpa were watching from a distance,they glanced at each other smiling,it reminded them so much of their younger days. Seeing Littlefoot and Nahla's love blossom was a beautiful thing to them,they just hoped no one would try and ruin it.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes Lady and the Tramp reference