The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Any Okami Fans?

Nahla · 6 · 1172

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Am I the only Okami fan out there? I love the game,I have Okami and Okamiden.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I haven't actually played the games but I have watched playthroughs of them. Both of them seem like awesome games, but I may have to favour Okamiden slightly, just becuase Chibiterasu is sooo cute! :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
God, I LOVE both games! The unique art style, the use of the Brush... great game! And the music...

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nahla,Nahla,Nahla you know I love Okami.

It amuses me how when  Amaterasu runs,plants come out of her backside  :lol.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Wow, how could I forget the music? The soundtrack is amazing, and one of my favourites, besides the Kid Icarus: Uprising soundtrack. It does give a really great feel of ancient Japan. :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not at all, I've been an Okami fan ever since I laid eyes on the cover of the case. Granted I have played both Okami and Okamiden, and I actually like the former slightly more, just so many good memories and it has my favorite depiction of the goddess Amaterasu out there and Issun is cute too.