The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Next LEGO Movie Game Ideas

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, the Japanese verzion usually has better characterization, storylines, and humor in my opinon. The fight scenes are also better, they fight a little bit more brutally which I think is how one would fight if they were protecting the world. Also with the exception of special crossover movies, each series' canon is kept separate from the other series.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm actually kind of interested in watching the japanese version now that i'm hearing about it. I think the japanese version of a lot of shows, like power rangers and anime, are better than the american version just because they are the originals and don't have to be editted at all.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Super Sentai is the title of the franchise if you're going to go searching for it.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Jan 28 2009 on  09:55 PM
How about: LEGO Friday the 13th: Parts 1-8?
Although that would be funny, I think the idea of Lego is to keep it centered towards kids. Friday the 13th is way too violent for children, so I'm not sure that would be smart. It's still hilarious though :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Finally came up with another one:

Spiderman (1-3)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could be an interesting one, lots of characters and 3 movies to play through.   How about x-men.  Lots of characters there and 3 movies, maybe more if they do the Wolverine and Magneto movies.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I may rent LEGO Batman someday; but I wish they had some levels based on the recent movies.

I would love to see the LEGO version of The Dark Knight; especially the Joker's "magic trick".  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, you think they'd have some scenes from at least the batman begins at least.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Jan 28 2009 on  10:24 PM
Quote from: brekclub85,Jan 28 2009 on  09:55 PM
How about: LEGO Friday the 13th: Parts 1-8?
Although that would be funny, I think the idea of Lego is to keep it centered towards kids. Friday the 13th is way too violent for children, so I'm not sure that would be smart. It's still hilarious though :D
I think "Saw" would be a good one, but again, not for the little ones.

• Spike
    • View Profile

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile