The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The OC Wiki pages

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
First off I'm not even sure this is in the right section, but I'm sure an admin will move it if the need arises. However I'm getting off the topic here.

The reason this topic is even here is while I know at least three or four of us here in the RP section have a LBT Wiki account, but others don't...and then just the other day this thought crossed my mind: Would the other RPers enjoy having their OC's have a personal Wiki page like this: OC Wiki page

If you like me to create a page like this then just reply!

OKAY! This post will now be edited for every new OC Wiki page created and here is the first!

Dante's Wiki
Dante's Wiki

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd like to have one for Strafe and Snork.  Later I might get a picture to add.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
This is great that you're doing this, GVG. Me and the folks at the wiki thank you!

Thanks also to those who agree to have a page for their OC's created. I'm glad we're finally getting to beef that section up.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Would you be so kind as to make ones for Dante, Kai, Virgil, and maybe Motochika?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Creating pages, while remarkably easy, is much easier when we have a basic template to go off of. I'd love to help GVG Guardian in his endeavors, however since I know little about the various OC characters out there, I'd be of little help.

However, any one who'd like to PM me (or just post here) a biography of their character, I'd be happy to move your text over to it's own page on LBT Wiki. Just give me any information on the characters appearence, species, and (required) at least one RP or story the character has appeared in (preferably with a link so readers can read your story if they'd like to). Give me any other information on the characters backstory, and in-story adventures, and I'll gladly post them. A picture is also of great use, even a drawing.

Also I feel it necessary to remind you all that anyone who wants to, can create their own page themself! The main page to the OC section is here. Just type your character's name in the box at the bottom of the screen, hit create, and type whatever you want!

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@ Starfall: Happy to help! I'll get started as soon as I can!

@ LettuceBacon&Tomato: Thanks for giving me the chance to update the OC wiki section...I gotta admit...its a lot of fun!

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
I think the idea is good, since it will be easier for people to know, which is made by whom, and what their personality, and appearnces are.

Indeed, this will help people alot in the RP games.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'd like to put some of my OCs there myself, but not right now. Maybe later.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Could you add a section for quotes and personality for my OC's page?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Sure. Sections are created by putting two equal signs around the title, like this: ==Personality==

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Can someone tell me how to make a wiki page. I'd like to make one for my characters.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I finally got Strafe's page
Strafe's page up now.  I'll wok on Snork's page later.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I'll let anyone create a page for Deimos.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@ F-14: Congrats! Its a wonderful page...I've been meaning to update Longtail's as well, but so far here is his main page link that you can update on your page as well.

Longtail's Wiki
Longtail's Wiki

Just copy and paste this link into your Wiki page. If you need help (And I'm sure you won't) Just let anyone here know.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I added Snork's OC page now.  You can read it here.