The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Never Do Anything Together

Kit12 · 25 · 2770

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry to say this but I think I'm gonna have to pull out of this one.  I just don't have enough time to devote to it.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, I understand how that can happen as roleplays around here grow. Sorry to lose you. Oh and Kor, even if it was a day or so ago, to answer your question, they're still with the rest of the group...but it looks like you figured that out :DD

Sorry if any of my posts were confusing.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What group where.  I didn't figure it out, its' just that to me very vanished.  If they don't want to rp with me that is fine.  I've had it happen in other rp's on this forum.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No, I don't think your character are being pushed out, atleast not by me, the other conversations like between Tylr and Cyrix might have confused things.

I thought you had figured it out when Diver addressed the others in the last post. The group I'm with, with Cyrix, Tylr (and Pterano and such), Ducky, Petrie, Kit, Cory and...I think after that's it's just your characters. Not sure on that point. It's a big group.

Anyway, I had Ducky back up what Diver said last, if that helps to show.

There's only two groups heading to the Valley as of now.

GROUP 1 (that's only partly a group)

Littlefoot, his mother, grandparents, and now Topsy, and Cera, plus Kaga

GROUP 2 (not near Group one)

Basically everyone else.

Cyrix, Tylr, Cree, Pterano, Petrie's mom, Mim, Mia, Rhyn, Diver, Ducky, Petrie, Kit and Cory...I think that's everyone.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
By group I meant my characters, Mim, Mia, Diver, & Rhyn.  No real idea what the others are up to.