The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RockingScorpion's Side Projects

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comments, both of you :)

Christmas Sweets 1: Linzer Cookies

The first out of five pictures from a series about christmas sweets. Starting with this one, I will upload one photo from the series everyday until it's christmas. :)
These were made so that a layout with the recipe would fit, the layout thing is linked in the description. Text is in german though as it was shown to a german audience first. If you can read the text, these recipes should work if you wanna try them for yourself. :)littlefoot
Also, I have a second deviantart page now that's all about photos and goes for a professional approach, unlike the one where I draw stuff. It will be photography only.

So yeah, hope you like this and until next time (tomorrow).

Source

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's amazing it looks realistic very good job on making that picture.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Glad you like it.

Christmas Sweets 2: Almond Macaroons

I already said anything I want to say about this series in my last post, so there's no need to add more to it. Once again, if you're curious, the recipe layout is linked in the description of the source.
Until tomorrow then. :)
RS

Source

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow another amazing picture you made it's better than the first one you posted.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks. :)

Christmas Sweets 3: Ischler Cookies

Here's the 3rd one. Only two more to go until it's christmas. I'm slowly getting into the spirit of it. :)
RS

Source

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Again very awesome and it was enjoyable to look at

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comments, guys.  :)littlefoot

And without further ado, the next picture:

Christmas Sweets 4: Vanilla Crescents

This one is a bit earlier than the other pictures, but I'm heading out to meet my family in a bit. :)
Just one more picture left which will be posted tomorrow. That post might not contain a lot of text though as it will be on christmas day after all.
RS

Source

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The details of this picture is awesome and well done it's spectacular and amazing as always

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Christmas Sweets 5: Almond Gingerbread

And with this picture the series is complete. I wish everyone of you a nice christmas and happy holidays. :)

Source

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
All those festive treats look very delicious! Have a very nice christmas, too!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You saved the best for last it was fantastic good and amazing. Fantastic job you did making this picture. And I hope you have a merry Christmas.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Most of those look familiar to me though my favourite ones weren't included :lol

Great photos anyway :)
Inactive, probably forever.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks guys. :)littlefoot

Lion King Art Style Test - Nala

Source

At first I didn't even want to actually finish this...but then I did. It's not flawless as it was just meant to be a sketch, but I still hope you like it.

Until next time. :)
RS

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You did a great job drawing simba. It was very well drawn you did a great job drawing it.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Simba uhh... *cough* Nala looks pretty good. The drawing has a bit of a sketchy nature indeed though I don't mind that at all. Great work, you should finish your sketches more often! :p
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah sorry I got the two mixed up. And yeah nahla looks really great. Can't wait to see more.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comments. :)

Here's some pokemon stuff. :D

Fire and Poison

Source

This was pretty random. Someday I just wanted to draw Salazzle, then on the next day I wanted to stream some land before time fanart making of, but had to delay that to another day. So I just worked on this one instead. xD

Hope you like it and until next time.
RS

(ps: the transparent shadow on the "ground" doesn't work on this background too well, check the source if you're curious)