The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 108179

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Love the first one. They're holding hands, sweet  :)littlefoot
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Oct 16 2017 on  11:11 AM
Love the first one. They're holding hands, sweet  :)littlefoot
Thanks, glad you like it  ^^spike

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's human Ali and Cera chilling out on a sofa watching some retro TV and letting some fresh air to their feet hens why their barefoot

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Been a while since I've seen you around. Nice to see you continue this series of fanart.

Though perhaps this topic should be moved to the fanart section (considering how long it's been since this topic was last active, I suppose it's possible that when the fanart and fanfiction sections were split that whoever went through the topics somehow failed to catch this one).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Been a while since I've seen you around. Nice to see you continue this series of fanart.

Though perhaps this topic should be moved to the fanart section (considering how long it's been since this topic was last active, I suppose it's possible that when the fanart and fanfiction sections were split that whoever went through the topics somehow failed to catch this one).

Yes I HAS been a while since I posted art here, and I'm sorry for those who enjoy my art work. I kind went off this site for while as my liking for LBT kinda withered a year or 2 back. And I got more interest in my art of D-art . But I thought I could start to post my art here again. And yes I too was wondering why my Human art topic in sin fan fiction category rather then fan-art.  I will post more here soon and glad you still like it @The Chronicler

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
To start off here's a collage of my human version of Littlefoot and Ali. Yes I ship Littlefoot and Ali.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
ere's a anime trope I could see my human version of Cera from the land before time do. Were a character pulls down one of their eyelids and sticks there tongue out at someone to mock them.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Heres a drawing of human Cera I drew digitally on my tablet

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Oh my gosh @Dalekdino I'm so glad to see you're still active! :Mo I only joined the Gang of Five recently, but I've been seeing your art around the web for a long time, and it's my favorite human LBT art out there!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Oh my gosh @Dalekdino I'm so glad to see you're still active! :Mo I only joined the Gang of Five recently, but I've been seeing your art around the web for a long time, and it's my favorite human LBT art out there!

Hi @RainbowFaceProtege yes I haven't been active for a while as my LBT fandom wore off a little , but I might just start posting here again.  Also glad you like my artwork soo much

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok as you may know I pretty much discontinued my humanized adaptations of Land before time moments and character's around 5 years ago, and  have changed it to a different cannon were it's just the main actual dinosaur versions of the gang of 5 along with Chomper, Ali and Ruby who get turned into humans for a short while (Or Ruby's case a human who can turn into a dinosaur at her own will)
There were a lot of  reasons I quit doing human character's and humanized adaptations of scenes from the films. Some people were getting too obsessed with them mainly on Deviant art, and took them way too seriously and nit picked. Other's kept asking or requesting me to do certain scenes or character's I  didn't like and they'd be judgmental gits about it. There were scenes I found too difficult to adapt and there were a lot of character's I honestly didn't want to do human versions of E.G. Topsy. And I definitely  didn't want to do human versions of things from my not so favourite films in the franchise like the 6th, 8th 11th and 13th films. In 2016 my liking for LBT got damaged slightly and didn't feel up to doing them. Not to mention I feel some parts of the films would stir a lot of controversy I it was humans doing them, like the tar monster scene in the first movie. A scene I always really hated but even if I didn't, I that feel hesitant in doing a humanized version. As humans covered from head to toe in black tar would be like a lot like a black face joke. Which isn't very PC in this day and age. Not to mention the whole prejudice between the different dinosaurs would feel like promoting racism if it were humans in the story, and again not very PC especially for a franchise aimed for children.
Anyway having said all that I did have some ideas for how I'd have done the story had I continued, and adapting some of the films mainly the good ones I like. It would go off in a originally story arc, were my a human version of my OC ( and love interest for Cera)  Bambo would be introduced and they'd end up defeating the cyborg and dinosaur androids.

I also thought what if there was a sequel series set a few years later and the character's have aged a bit.
I'll talk about the story I had in mind another time. But I ended up due to having to stay indoors 90% of the time at the moment. Making designs for  human Littlefoot, Ali, Cera and Bambo in their early teens.
This what if sequel would have been set 4 years later, and as my human versions of those 4 said character's were 10 when they defeated the cyborgs. They'd be around  14 here. And if your wondering given my human LBT character's are various ages, the rest of the gang would be older but still be prepubescent  save for Ruby would be a young adult.
So here are my what if designs for what I think a teenage human Littlefoot, Ali, Cera and Bambo would have looked like.

And yes I may do the other characters someday.

Feel free to let me know what you think of these.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
These are so cool! I think Ali's design is my favorite--loving that color scheme!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Thanks @RainbowFaceProtege
These are so cool! I think Ali's design is my favorite--loving that color scheme!

Thanks @RainbowFaceProtege tale it your a Ali fan? I like Ceras desgin most as shes my favourite character

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Thanks @RainbowFaceProtege

Thanks @RainbowFaceProtege tale it your a Ali fan? I like Ceras desgin most as shes my favourite character

The funny thing is I wouldn't call Ali one of my favorite LBT characters (not that I dislike her, though), but I really like your interpretation of her. Cera and everyone else look great, too, of course.

Cera was my favorite main LBT character when I was younger. I think she was responsible for teaching me sarcasm! :lol As others became my favorites later on, she was eventually shoved off my Top 10 list, but she's definitely an integral part of the Gang.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Heres a re-draw of a old human LBT pic I did a few years back of Littlefoot, Cera and Ali.
After a swim laying on towels and dozed off in the warm sun , and Littlefoot and Ali held hands as they dozed as a LittlefootxAli moment.
One big difference is Cera is in full view of the shot this time

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
BTW is there anyway this can be moved back to the fan art category?   Its doesn't really belong in the fan fiction one

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Heres a couple of redos of my human Littlefoot and Cera design in digital ink and paint and yes I will do redos of the rest of the gang
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:00:54 PM by Dalekdino »

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Heres a updated take on my human Ali design

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice to see you posting these great humanized LBT pics again, dalek. Feels a bit nostalgic  :)littlefoot

Inactive, probably forever.