The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, not a lot are in Ponyville right now I take it if they're all heading off to the castle?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I so wanna buy this shirt. But, my parents and everyone I know off line would probably give me crap about it no end.

http://www.cafepress.com/+light_tshirt,575878985

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think most are in 2 chariots.  Or there may be more then 2.  I assume they are the type seen in part 1 of the season 1 pilot that we see Twilight & Spike riding in taking them to Ponyville.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah okay, that's awesome.  I think I will still have my character show up in Ponyville....at Twilights, and wondering where she is sort of thing.  After all, she was there to pick up a certain book and all XD

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Sorry for not replying earlier!)

Yeah, I think I'll like to use a background-ish pony for this role-play. Considering my lack of time, however, I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to join this RPG... But, once I am accepted into the role-play, I'll go create my character sheet whenever I get the time to do it! :3

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hope you don't mind that I grabbed Scootaloo as well, we at least need a Cutie Mark Crusader around XD

Although, if no one will take Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, then I too can take them as well....if it's alright that is.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As for background ponies even if you do an oc I'd guess you can pick one seen in an some shots and say that is your character.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Of course you're welcome, CM!  Everyone who wants in can join~!  

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe yeah, well, I just did, so yeah.  Might have my oc be an unofficial Cutie Mark Crusader...though her joining them may be a problem, since having no cutie mark isn't even her concern :smile

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll play Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle if you want Drake. I am actually thinking of using my OC Filly a CMC as well. As soon as I put up a profile.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Oct 18 2011 on  01:05 AM
Hehe yeah, well, I just did, so yeah.  Might have my oc be an unofficial Cutie Mark Crusader...though her joining them may be a problem, since having no cutie mark isn't even her concern :smile
Maybe her reason could be she may like to help other ponies to get their cutie mark, if she doesn't care whether she has one or not and doesn't mind the teasing she may get, or anyone who teases her gets beat up.  I expect that is how applejack and rainbowdash were before they got theirs, anyone who teased them got beat up.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Dash: Go ahead, I don't mind at all

@Kor: You know, that one never occured to me either that she could try and help them out.  I mean sure, she's the same ageas Twilight and the others, doesn't mean she still can get hers XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I would guess most have their cutie mark by a certain age, but I would assume it may take others longer to get theirs.  Maybe a special event like the sonic rainboom that Rainbow Dash made that got the others theirs hasn't happened to her yet.  

Even if Twilight isn't there I'm sure some background ponies could mention they saw her and some other ponies get into royal chariots and were heading towards the castle.  Not sure if the castle has a name or not.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I'm not exactly worried about Twilight not being there, after all, the Cutie Mark Crusaders are around, so that is something XD

Besides, Destiny does have a reason as to why she has no cutie mark.....but I'll reveal within the rp sometime.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
StarfallRaptor: Yay, thank you so much! I'll try to create the character sheets whenever I have the time to do so! ^v^

Also, are we allowed to create a pony based on yourself? And I meant by personality of course (because, unfortunately, it seems that writing about myself is somewhat of a challenge. So, I can only base characters with similar personalities that mirror my own), plus even if the character was exactly like me, my actual name would seem fairly odd. X3

Which brings me to trying to find a legitimate name for my OC, which I might add is female... *Starts searching the internet for any unused and original MLP:FiM names*     :D

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would just say go for it, I don't even think there's any sort of limitations at all to it.  Heck, I think I already broke the cutie mark rule with my character.  Same age as say, Twilight is, but no cutie mark on her flank XD

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yes, but still... how often do you find someone being named Czarrhina (say "Serena")? I don't even know anybody who has a name like mine! :DD

Plus, I was never completely comfortable with role-playing any characters who had my name when it wasn't really me... It's just I'm not entirely used to doing that sort of thing, and I'm too used to creating characters who aren't exactly like me! So, I'll just call my character "Chocolate Brownie" for now, or at least until I change my mind about that name...  :lol

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe true, then again, she doesn't have to share the same name as you.  But....don't ask me for name help....I suck at that and often, need to look online for a good name to use that sounds nice XD