The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask TAP!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
MurMur's images are indeed very good and funny... yet they support creativity which isn't my strongest point but neither my weakest :) It's so much fun to 'caption this' ;)
That being said, here's my question: Why did you choose this username, The Anonymous Person?
Inactive, probably forever.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Well, it is a fun username!

Seriously though, I did make up the username just for fun, really.

EDIT for MurMur: What do you think?

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Very well.
Would you like to be a pterosaur and live in the Land Before Time world?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah, like Jared? Hmm...good question. I know Jared is a person who often imagines himself as a pterosaur and interacts with Petrie and his friends, but...myself as a pterosaur? I never imagined it! In any case, being a flyer living in the Great Valley actually sounds pretty neat! Of course, I'd just be another comic relief character who is quiet and friendly, but tends to have occasional mood swings. In other words, my own personality!

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
If you were a pterosaur, what color would you be?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*sigh* Think, think, think!

Probably...either brown or light blue.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Good choices.
Next: what species of LBT pterosaur would you wish to be?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A pteranodon, of course! Hmm...maybe light blue would be a good choice of color! What a great way to be friends with Petrie and the rest of the gang!  :D

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
You're singing my song here. A light blue pteranodon-like creature is one of my favorite "avatars" (there are hundreds of them).
Next: who is more cool-looking, Petrie's mother or Pterano?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Do you enjoy playing Petrie in 'The Great Plague'? :)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
MurMur: Pterano, of course!

Ducky123: I sure do! I assume you're asking me this question because I haven't been too active on that RP lately. I am simply waiting for the right time to put in any dialogue or actions for him. In addition, I'm not that great of a storywriter, let alone RPs, but I can do it to best of my ability, really.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Do you believe that the word "democracy" means "a heavenly state where everything is Good"?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky123: I sure do! I assume you're asking me this question because I haven't been too active on that RP lately. I am simply waiting for the right time to put in any dialogue or actions for him. In addition, I'm not that great of a storywriter, let alone RPs, but I can do it to best of my ability, really.
Only a bit ;) Just when I wondered when you'd post you did :DD It's basically the same here: I wait 'till it's the right time to write the next post which is right after all :yes This way your posts will more likely than not fit into the story :) Though the activity generally slowed down  <_<

Do you have pets?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
MurMur: Hmm...I'll probably answer that question through...say, a video response? It's hard to say, really.

Ducky123: Currently, we have a female Rottweiler, Zena, as well as a black lab, Radar, who is actually my grandparents' dog. Explaining any other pets we had throughout my life would probably take me all day.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
No videos, please. :) I can't load them at all.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*sigh* Alright, so to answer your question:

I don't have much knowledge about government, but if I could answer that question, I would probably say no. It's hard to explain why, really.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Who is your favorite character in LBT?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What do you enjoy doing most? :)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@Rat_lady7: Petrie, followed a close second by Ducky. I've already given reasons as to why I like them on the "Getting to Know You - LBT Style" thread, particularly on my second go.

As for favorite guest character, a tie between Mo and Guido. Mo is an adorable character who is always ready to have fun and play pranks, but is serious when danger arises. Isn't that the character we all want in our lives? Guido gets points for...well, just being Guido; a fun, yet amnesiac character. Not to mention, both characters are voiced by Rob Paulsen!

@Ducky123: That's a tough question, really. I like to do many things, especially in my spare time, like playing on my laptop (maybe a little too often?). I also like to read, write, listen to music, play musical instruments, collect odd things, and be entertained in general.