The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ImpracticalDino

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I haven't seen anyone ask you this before, but if they have, I'm sorry.  :p

What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Well, this would've been a question I'd ponder about for a while, but with my recent purchase, it wasn't hard. My best purchase is the LBT Complete Movie Collection that I got from Amazon for only $16.99 or so, a 72% price cut from the original price of $59.98. I was so happy with that one day deal honestly, I just couldn't let something like that slip by! :p

As for one my worst purchases, well I'll just pick another one of my more recent (but not very recent) thing I got. It was a Retro Arcade Joystick in the shape of a Pacman. I was left feeling pretty disappointed after trying it out on the TV. Hmm, I guess the feel wasn't the same, as in the joystick itself. The Pacman shape really sucks to hold with those irregular pointy edges. Some things were also different like sound effects, music pitch, and ect. This purchase was intended to replace another joystick I had that we thought broke, but it turns out the glitching screens were because the batteries were drained and needed to be replaced.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Have you ever had any LBT dreams? If so, which character were you?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry, I never had an LBT dream before.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I know you haven't seen the whole series yet, but of what you have seen, do you have a favourite LBT sequel? Favourite LBT character?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For favorite LBT sequel, so far I'll say the 5th movie. Obviously, my answer for this one may change as I start to watch more of the sequels. As for favorite LBT character, if I had to choose one, it'd be Ducky. Yep, yep, yep!
:duckyhappy

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The board games I enjoy the most are Monopoly, Sorry, Trouble, and Checkers. Oh and one of the older editions of The Game of Life. :)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?  :^^spike

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have no feelings on that actually. I never really tried pineapple on pizza before. I would believe it'd be bad based on most people's opinions, but you'll never know unless you try.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you like to take walks? And if so, where is the best place you’ve been for taking them?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I do like to take walks actually. I have to stay relatively close to my house though. My parents kind of worry about me walking out there alone.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I had to think a bit about this, but the answer was right in front of me all along. I value in Friendship the most the aspect of always being there for one another when things get rough. You're able to share many thoughts and secrets you're not comfortable telling others. Friends comfort one another and have fun with each other. True friends would never backstab you no matter what. All of this can happen because of a strong bond in trust. Once you break trust, it can be very hard to repair.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow. That answer was a good one. :)
If you could invite anyone in the world to lunch, who would it be?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

If I could invite anyone in the world to lunch, it'd be you, StardustSoldier, my friends, family, and my teachers too.
That is if I could invite multiple people, not just one.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You would invite me? That is sweet. :OhYou I would gladly accept that invite.
Is there anything on your bucket list?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Is there a particular idea that you would like to see explored in fanfiction or fanart (for LBT or any other fandom that you are part of) that you have not yet seen?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

You would invite me? That is sweet. :OhYou I would gladly accept that invite.
Is there anything on your bucket list?

I have many things on my bucket list.

Be fluent in another language (hopefully)
Swim with Orcas
See the solar eclipse on April 8, 2024
Visit Mountain Beach in Gastchurn, Austria for the largest natural pool in the world.
Visit Kyoto, Japan to experience the authentic culture, cuisine, and many places.
Visit Watership Down, Hampshire.
Visit Bow Valley in Alberta, Canada.
Become a Marine Biologist.
Go to Six Flags in New Jersey.
Go to Yellowstone National Park.
Go to Kaikoura, New Zealand.
Go to Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida.

Is there a particular idea that you would like to see explored in fanfiction or fanart (for LBT or any other fandom that you are part of) that you have not yet seen?

Nothing in particular actually, or anything that was already covered in many fanfictions. But I do want to see a fanfiction that explores the previous events that occurred leading up to the accidental kidnapping of Chomper's egg.

Also, this other idea was first mentioned by StardustSoldier, but I express interest in it too. What exactly happened to Cera's mother and her siblings?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

If I could invite anyone in the world to lunch, it'd be you, StardustSoldier, my friends, family, and my teachers too.
That is if I could invite multiple people, not just one.
Awesome! Count me in! :cheers

The board games I enjoy the most are Monopoly, Sorry, Trouble, and Checkers. Oh and one of the older editions of The Game of Life. :)

What changed in newer editions of The Game of Life that made you not enjoy it as much?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 05:22:14 PM by StardustSoldier »