The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion: Second Stone of Cold Fire

LBTFan13 · 100 · 8251

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
That would be an interesting twist, if Korr kidnapped Zaine and used him as bate to get to Longtail.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Would not surprise me, he's in every rp thread I'm in on this site.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, now that the RP has started, discussions will become more involved soon. I hope.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
hopefully it stays alive.

It is not too late for people to join! Even though the rp is started, you can still join!

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Well, I'm certainly in now =) sorry for not coming in any sooner

just doing some heavy web work on ou new Myspace

I should have pleny of free time now for this RP, Blackclaw Time Warp, and a brand new idea I'm cooking up =)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if the name Korr came before or after I was here.  It was not my intention to copy the char name.  Kor is just the current scalie/furry name I use at a place or 2 I visit.  I've been using it for well over a year, that is way before I came here, or even knew about this place.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
that's interesting. the name i always used for my rp characters is Vaek, but i didn't really think that served as a longneck name, so i switched over to zaine.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Still think with Korr being in all the rp's I"m in, I"ll have to think of a new username and see if Petrie will change mine to that.  Just have to think of a new username I like, or go back to my original furry username I used 10 years or so ago and don't like much anymore.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: Kor,Jan 17 2008 on  02:39 AM
I wonder if the name Korr came before or after I was here. It was not my intention to copy the char name. Kor is just the current scalie/furry name I use at a place or 2 I visit. I've been using it for well over a year, that is way before I came here, or even knew about this place.
Yeah...that is a bit strange isn't it? I originally came up with Korr before I joined this site, and I was a bit surprised when you did join the fourms Kor, I actually thought about changing my characters name, but no one raised any questions... :huh: However if you would like to keep your name, I'll be more than happy to change the Red Horn leaders name.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I may ask petrie to change it, once I can come up with a good one I like.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
i'm kind of confused right now. who is the flier that's coming in really fast? is it pterano? because i didn't plan on using him in this one.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Well Ptyra never said who the flyer was...just that he/she was coming...I am kinda looking forward to what this turns out to be.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Jan 17 2008 on  03:05 PM
Well Ptyra never said who the flyer was...just that he/she was coming...I am kinda looking forward to what this turns out to be.
Ptyra! Petrie hasn't seen her in a long time and saw her from a distance...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A lot of posts to replay to, have to decide if I'll continue and how to post to those and the ones after once I return.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
ok. take your time, and i hope you do intend on staying

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
I think I completely lost touch with this RP, so I'll probably make a re entry later on. I think I might had brought Denton in at an awkward time, perhaps

ah well.. keep it up guys, and stay out of trouble =)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
im sorry you got lost. i think it's just starting to pick up the pace though. if you ever decide on coming back, i'll fill you in.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess I"ll have to leave the rp, it's WAY WAY WAY past where I can post anything, I've no idea what the [censored] is going on and why Littlefoot would not have responded by now.   I can't keep up with the machine gun speed posts.  

If I knew the posts would not shoot up at their usual speed I may try coming in again from scratch, can't think of why Littlefoot would not have responded to the question, not anyone else.