The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Regular Power Rangers

Kor · 25 · 2533

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess most are busy with exams and such?  

I was wondering if most prefer the more serious versions of the power rangers, or some with some silly more comedy elements like the earlier series seemed to have at times.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been crammed with last minute projects/exams/choir concerts.

I think it would be interesting to have some comedic elemets, like Bulk and Skul. However, these two in particular can't be power rangers, so I guess any comedic characters would be rangers.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They could be background sorts of characters like Bulk and Skull were in the earlier seasons.  Also sometimes the main baddie partial comedy flunky around.  They don't have to be bullies, they could be background support characters.  I assume some seasons had them.  I know the spd season had one.  The balance would be in having them or him / her / it, appear the right amount, but not to much where they'd be annoying to the players.

Bulk and Skull as power rangers?  That could have been a pretty funny dream sequence.  

I was thinking maybe of a char who could be perhaps a sort of tech person, not a ranger, but maybe an older person, 30's or 40's.  It would be handy to have one of those sorts around.  Not sure how he could meet the rangers and be an ally.  Maybe one of their uncles, on their mother's side, or a cousin, so that way the last name could be different, or meet him by chance.  

Name   Simon Thorton Artimage
Age:  40 [but keeps fit and eats well and such so looks maybe mid 30's at most]
Appearance: a normal looking person, who wears casual clothes.  The shirts are the types with many pockets.  

Personality: curious, strong will, quiet, more of an introvert, open minded,

Short Biography: owns, a company his parents started and he helped to enlarge.  Was a subcontractor to military weapons, branched out to medical equipment, alternate energy sources, and toys.  He is usually at home doing various things, working on new designs and such of mainly non military things.  He owns a large lot of land with natural woods and such on it.  His house is mainly off the grid with solar power, wind turbines, ect.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If most would prefer puddies as the main foot soldier type, as they had in the first season or 2.  Maybe the bad guy can take over or use Rita's old hq on the moon.  It could be Fenster left the device or sketches and notes behind so they could use it or make another one, as well as the puddies from that.  Just one idea.  What do most think, and do they prefer the bad guy to be from the earth, another planet / dimention.  Human, or very non human, in appearance?  Just curious as to most folk's preferences & wants.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile