The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ideas for future role play games

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was thinking about this earlier and decided to share my idea.  Rather than creat an RPG that nobody will be intrested (I had one on here like that) I was thinking of sugesting ideas in here and seeing if anyone would be intrested.  if anyone else hs ideas, fell free to share them here too.  This is so I don't creat another rpg like the animal one that nobody posted in.  I was thinking of revising it so dose anyone have any sugestions.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would like for one of the admins to remove the already existing animal rpg.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I tremoved it, but perhaps you should have left it up, perhaps someone might have later taken interest.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I really think it needed to be removed.  I will post another one after I can come up with some better ideas.  It was late when I postd that one and I was in a hurry.  I want to see if anyone would be intrested in such an rpg before I creat one.  Otherwise, I'd just be wasting my time.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I'm thinking about making a Science Fiction RGP.  I was thinking of joining yours.  But MY favorite animals are centered around Australian animals like kangaroos and crocodiles.  The Lace Monitor Lizard is my most favorite.  We all have our different tastes.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I like many kinds of animals but bison are my favorite.  Don't know why.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I guess it was meant to be.  Over my childhood my interest in animals has changed.  When I was in third grade my favorite animal was the bengal tiger.  And now, my favorite mamal is the dog and my favorite reptile is the lace monitor lizard.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I still need some more ideas for a tarting plot.  I might have a character that is a moose too.  I just want to know if anyone is intrested in an animel rpg.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Good guy or bad guy?  Because wolves eat moose and buffalo.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Probably a bad guy.  Btw, I just got chapter 18 of my story up.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cool!  I'll creat the rpg soon.  And I'll look at Ch.18 too. :yes

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have had this idea for a while but first, I need to know if anyone would actually join.  I am thinking of starting an Ace COmbat rpg here but I have noticed that we have many rpgs that people have started that haven't gone anywhare or have simply died.  So before I go and start an Ace Combat rpg,
First: Would anyone join?
Second: would it last long?
FIrst of all, some of you are probably wondering what Ace COmbat is or what it is about.  Ace COmbat is a game series made for the PS1 and 2 and is produced by Namco.  The game takes place in a fictional setting and puts players in the cockpit of their favorite fighter jets including the F-14, F-16, Eurofighter Typhoon and other real fighters plus some cool fictional planes like the X-02 Wyvern.   If you are familiar with the storyline then good.  If you are not but familiar with it but are willing to give it a try then you can find information about Ace Combat 4, Ace Combat 5, and Ace Combat Zero on Wikipedia.  If I do start an Ace Combat rpg, it will most likely follow the story of Ace Combat Zero.  So, would anyone be willing to give it a try?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would be interested in an ace combat rpg here. Btw F-14 do you watch the history channel? The reason why I'm asking is there is a awesome show called dogfights. For those who don't know what a dogfight is it's a battle between 2 or more fighter planes. The graphics are amazing! I've seen all of the epsoide's so far. I enjoy watching the show!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't think a RPG based on Ace Combat would last long, unless you limit it to a coupe diehard fans...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: