The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Out of time and place

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
And what does that entail?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've been thinking on the rainbowfaces from the 7th movie appearing and trying to explain to the humans characters what their task is and what will happen if they fail.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, I meant what will they have to do to stop the disaster?

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That's actually a really good idea! As for how to solve the problem, I suggest having the characters explore the Mysterious Beyond, blocking all the portals. Or also, they can go back to Cleve's time with the help of the Rainbow faces and stop the Philadelphia Experiment, the experiment that caused the time warp.

Who wants to RP as the Rainbowfaces?

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I just added a third character, an Egg-Stealer named "Theo".

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dima02,Feb 26 2011 on  11:43 PM
That's actually a really good idea! As for how to solve the problem, I suggest having the characters explore the Mysterious Beyond, blocking all the portals. Or also, they can go back to Cleve's time with the help of the Rainbow faces and stop the Philadelphia Experiment, the experiment that caused the time warp.

Who wants to RP as the Rainbowfaces?
I like your second idea but we could also use both ideas with there only being a few portals in the mysterious beyond and I could rp as the female rainbow face or both unless someone esle wants to rp as the male rainbow face.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I pmed ace about joining this rp, but i won't join just yet.

Are there going to end up being any survivors left from the previous plane crash that the group of humans are looking for?

And being the male rainbowface would be fun :D. sounds like it would be a temporary part (we meet them once, and they explain what has to be done). is that right?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Not entirely they will play a major part. As for survivors from they other planes that does sound like a good idea since at least a few would survive the crash.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Then could I be one of the survivors?
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah it's alright with me what does everyone else think?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's ok with me.  & with time travel being what it is he may not have been there long, or maybe he was.  Any passage of time from the crash could fit.  Not sure if there was a time frame in mind of how long since the crash happened.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Only thing is I don't know much about historical wars and battles, or about the military either. I'd think a surviving pilot from those places would be in the military, right? Maybe I could have amnesia or something? If we have it that a significant amount of time has passed since the crash, that could also explain why I didn't try looking for the portals myself. I would just be concerned with surviving.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It sounds like a great idea. Just write a short intro about how you were flying a routine training mission in an TBF Avenger. Then, all of a sudden, you ended up in the LBT universe. You run out of fuel and crash land your plane. You hit your head on something, and lost your memory.

Welcome to the RP, Vonboy! Hope you enjoy it.

Alright, so now, the characters will find Vonboy and try to block all th e portals.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, i'll try to write something up for a good intro. When do you need it? Are they going to find the wreckage soon?

EDIT: oh, looks like your setting it up for me to find you all at the camp site.

EDIT 2: Ooh. I found this Wikipedia article on flight 19. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_19

Maybe I could be a survivor from that  :DD
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yep, that was the flight that I was referring too. You can jump in any time now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks. I think my writing is getting better :)

EDIT: My character doesn't remember his own name, so I thought it would be fun for the characters in the RP to have to think up a name to call him. Sound good?
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)