The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Part 2 to Stone of Cold Fire RP

LBTFan13 · 114 · 9032

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Good to have you Mumbling :D  I'm also here if you need help. What character do you want to rp as who hasn't been taken? Or are you going to use your own?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You can put me to a character. I'm no good at making dissisions.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You want to make up your own character?  Is there a favorite character of yours from the movies or tv series?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Right.  Ok on the no magic thing.  Dante has strong instincts though, and can get a good sense of if things aren't right.  That OK?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Perfectly fine. My character will still have the mental connection with the stone, so he will still have visions, except they will mostly be dreams.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have just seen a few tv-series, and from the movie.. no i dont really know a character..

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay, I've decided to give this a really good go. I just wanted to check that the character I've come up with sounds good to you lot. I'm thinking about playing a female flyer called Pteria who'll probably be about the Gang's age. I've decided to flesh out her character and backstory as I go along, to see what fits me. I'm still hanging on for a quick run-down on the previous events, so no idea how to get her into the plot yet. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Good to have you! I'm going to post a quick summary of the events in the first rp right now, so just take a glance and you'll be in the clear.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Do you have a favorite type of dinosaur? A longneck, threehorn, a flyer, or some other type?  

Or maybe a certain personality type.   Or there may be a character you'd like to try since they seem easier to do.

It may be easier to do an original character if you feel unsure of doing a feature character.  

As for how to get a character into the plot, you can say the character was living in the valley this whole time even if the char never appeared.  They did that with Mr. Thicknose.  He was around the whole time but off camera from LBT 2-7, appeared in 8 then went back off camera till the tv series.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This is a summary of the first rp. If you are new to this particular series, READ THIS FIRST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zaine (played by me), began to have dreams about another stone of cold fire landing. Of course, the stone actually does land, but it lands in the Mysterious Beyond. Along with his friends, Zaine ventures into the Mysterious Beyond to find the stone in an attempt to use its power to see his parents. Unfortunately, Ozzy and Strut, old enemies of the original gang, have decided to go after the stone as well. They briefly pull Zaine away from the group and warn him not to reveal their presence. Unfortunately, Zaine does tell, and Ozzy and Strut kidnap Littlefoot (Kor) and Longtail (GVG).

The second rp will start a couple days after Littlefoot and Longtail are kidnapped.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
So far, I'm personally not against it.  I'm sure my own characters are out of the question (except maybe for 1-liners), and don't think there will be a lot of minor characters to go along with the list already made.

I do have a quick question.  Is this RP following another RP or the movie?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's following another rp. The first one is called The Second Stone of Cold Fire. My last post was the summary of the first rp.

If you want to tell me a little more about your characters, I may still allow them in, and you don't have to necessarily be an oc. At the moment, Chomper is still available if you wanted to be a member of the gang.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, feel free to post your character ideas so the gm of the thread LBTFan13 can go over it and / or discuss it with you.  Or if you'd rather not I guess he would not mind you pming in instead if you'd rather discuss it more privately.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That means that Dante's gonna go after his pal Longtail...
With Motochika in tow...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No I really do not have an idea. Can anyone think of a character for me? I really dont mind I think I can change myself to any personality. even if i should be a mean one like ozzy ;P... Well I will hear if you guys need me or not :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can try one of the gang or one of their friends like Guido, if you know their personality well.  Or one idea, to give rp a try is to pick a character you like, but maybe don't feel you can rp them well, and make an oc who is their sibbling.  For example being one of Petrie's or Ducky's sibblings.  

You can also pick a dino type that you like, longneck like Littlefoot, threehorn like Cera, or another type of dinosaur, like a maiasaur, clubtail, Iguanadon, or another dino type that you like and make an original character that has mainly your personality.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd like to be a threehorn... maybe far family from cera?  :unsure:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Up to the gm.  Threehorn may have had some kids before Cera.  If your character is a child of one of them, then Cera would be your characters aunt.  

At worst she could be related to Tria, Threehorn's current mate and the mother of Tricia, Cera's little sister.  Which may mean that your character is now related to Cera since threehorn and Tria are mates.  I guess your character would be a cousin to Cera, since I doubt the dinos in lbt would use the term cousin in law, instead of cousin.  Or Cera could be an aunt, depending on the relation.

Or one of your character's parents could be a sibling of Threehorn, Cera's dad, instead of one of his kids.   Your character would thus be a cousin to Cera.

That is between you and the gm though.  I'm sure he'll give his opinions when he gets here.  Just thought I'd say a few ideas I had.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
To LBTFan13:  My characters are a family of spikethumbs, the most common of them are Guan, only brother about Hyp's age, Goanna, first sister in between Guan's and the Gang's age catagories, and Donna, youngest sister about Littlefoot's age.

As for Chomper, I only now his personality from the 2nd and 5th movies.  I wasn't able to watch the series.  Did he change any since then?