The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dinosaucers Rp

Kor · 134 · 7130

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick22 asked me to start this here.  Not sure why, except maybe as a place to put basic info of the rp and such so that we could refer back to this later if need be.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, this is  the place fot discussion of the roleplay and the charactrs for noiw,m, lets start witth a brief bio of the main characters.. lets strt with Allo
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, do you want to do that or shall I?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can do it.. just a brief desacription of him, his leadership of the Dinosaucer etc.. The rp will be starting in roughly a week.. so we'll have to think up a pplot in that time, and try and recruit people to rp with us..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can copy over the info from my private forum place, with some touchups for better grammar.  To bad I can't copy over the pictures.  Though I don't know if the pictures I can see work there or not.   I have so many screenshots on the Allo thread They had to be put in 4 postings there.  Odd that I can't post screenshots here but I can there, maybe due to my being the owner/godwizard or whatever the proper term is.

Allo : He is the Leader of the Dinosaucers. It seems that meat, or at least Allo's preference for meat, is raw, not cooked like humans, prefer on Reptilon.  Allo seems skilled at tossing a rope with a weight on one end, and maybe a lasso too.  Allo's ship has a tractor beam. Allo's ship has a grapnel & cable, usually concealed. It has tiny jets on back of the grapnel to help it shoot out.

It seems from dialog in an episode that Allo has some sort of official rank of some sort.

It seems that dinosorceress who is good at healing and is considered wise & Allo is her nephew. & she has a husband named the dinosorcerer.  Since she seems to be a longneck type maybe she is his aunt by marriage and to her husband Allo's Uncle.

his wafe is named vera, his daughter Alloeta. They have a maid named gatormaid, & he looked forward to her deboned steaks.  From 1 line in 1 episode it seems he and Tricero may be old friends since Tricero called Allo old friend.  Though details are not given.  

He and Rex are shown tail wresting in a few episodes.

a not very good quality (the video wasn't good quality) screenshot I took of Allo standing next to David (a secret scout): http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K...=DavidAllo2.png

Allo's upper back and Sarah's back as well: http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K...loSarahback.png

Youtube showing Allo Dinovolving:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_qRzKrrcmY

His dinovolver open: http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K...controlopen.png

Allo's communicator: http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K...ommunicator.png

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you Kor.. Now lets work on Tricero and his background.. Since you have lot of info stored on your private site,  so You can post the backgrounds of the main characters and the secret scouts..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I added a link to a screenshot I took of Allo and David.

Tricero:

He seems to be mainly a background & minor character when he appears at all. It seems tricero has some sort of sonic horns. the 2 on his head can emit some sort of sonic attack thing. he can also use it at a distance and control how large, or small, of an area is effected. Like he was able to use it to free allo's wrists from ankylo's anklebuster chains.

It seems tricero was a triceracop on reptilon and has arrested styracho before.

There was 1 line in 1 episode where Tricero called Allo old friend. It could mean they had been childhood or school friends, or had known each other for quite some time by some other means. There is another episode where Allo calls Tricero old friend.

It seems the commissioner of the triceracops that tricero was a member of is called Stonebone.

A Screenshot: Tricero's back, partially obscured and bad quality: http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K...avadomeroom.png

it seems tricero has some sort of sonic horns. the 2 on his head can emit some sort of sonic attack thing. he can also use it at a distance and control how large, or small, of an area is effected. Like he was able to use it to free allo's wrists from ankylo's anklebuster chains. Is it magic, a cybernetic implant or a natural power, it's not revealed. Teryx calls them vibra horns in 1 episode so maybe that is what they are called. Some sort of vibration sonic emitting thing. What they look like when they are used can be seen below, and as mentioned before he can control the strength and how far they spread from wide and just disorienting painful maybe sound to narrow and small enough circles to shatter rock or dissipate an ankebuster chain.

There was 1 line in 1 episode where Tricero called Allo old friend. It could mean they had been childhood or school friends, or had known each other for quite some time by some other means. There is another episode where Allo calls Tricero old friend.

It seems the commissioner of the triceracops that tricero was a member of is called Stonebone.

Up close shot of him using his Vibrahorns: http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K...ssonichorns.png

using his vibrahorns to attack Styracho: http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K...sonichorns2.png

In his Tricerocop detective outfit: http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K...ctiveoutfit.png

Some low quality screenshots of Tricero's ship: http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K.../Ships/Tricero/

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice work Kor. I'm probably going to refer back to this thread a lot as I am not as familar with the Dinosaucers as you are..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks, no idea if you can see a thumbnail of the screenshots I put on at my private forum.  You can look there also.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After watching the video you posted Dinsaucers looks quite similar to Dinosaur King.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dinosaur king? Never heard of it.  They have the series on youtube, or did when I downloaded it last.  To bad it's not on dvd or I'd have gotten ok quality screenshots.  Though I can't post them here, just on my private forum & photobucket, no idea why.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its a shiow with kids discoovering magic daggers that bring back dinosaurs from the jurassic period. every so often new 'cards- which are really new dinosaurs- appear and they have to race bad guys who are after threm too..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like combination of digimon and beast wars.  

Only the good guys have dinovolving (the Dinosaucers).  The Tyrannos don't have that.  They keep trying to get the secret but never succeed.

They are both from the Planet Reptilon that is in the same orbit as the earth, but on the opposite side of the sun from where the earth is.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes it does sound like that.. And thanks for the info..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any other info you'd like to post here?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the other Dinosayucers the SEcrets scouts and the bad guys, that way we can can rpers pick which ones they want to play..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That would take a lot of posts.  I doubt I could put it all into 1 post.  I'd be having to copy the info text from my private form to here. That is about 20 characters roughly, so 20 posts, whatever the term is for 20 posts, 1 after the other.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
20 consecutive posts.. and you don' have to post them in consecutive order. just one at a time, bit by bit..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not counting the info I have on other things like reptilon and a few other things.    I'd have to dig around a bit to see if I can find the names of the kids who ended up being allies of the dinosaucers, but were never seen again.  I can think of 3 right off hand.  One that stowed away on Stego's ship and got taken to reptilon, 1 in china, and David's cousin.   If all the episodes are canon they'd have to be counted also, though they have no direct way to contact the dinosaucers.  Except for David's cousin who could do so by contacting David.  & some unnamed whales who Allo gave some communicators to in case the tyrannos returned.  Then there is the loch ness monster named Nessie who chose to not join the dinosaucers when she was made the offer.  I'd list them as 1 episode only allies I guess.  & a lumberjack that Quackpot played a prank on.

Though if every episode is canon then that means everybody in China & Reptilon speaks perfect American English.  

not sure if it is ok.  I can do all that tonight.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We're trying to limit the oneoff unimportant characters.. otherwise you'd be typing all night..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: