The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dinosaucers Rp

Kor · 134 · 7128

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Makes sense, since Paul turns 14 in 1 episode.  So if one assumes the episodes are not shown in chronological order then in some episodes Paul is 13 and some 14, a bit young for a driver's license.  I'd guess Sarah may be around his age.  Ryan and David are older, not sure how much older.  Ryan has to be at least 1 year older since he and Sarah are siblings.   Unless they are paternal twins, I think the term would be.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
fraternal is the term.. For now we'll assume he's 13..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ok.  I've not read the separate terms for diff types of twins in a few decades so forgot.  

I think I"ll do Paul, but as I mentioned in my post I doubt the other dinosaucers would just remain silent so I'm having them say stuff.  Not sure which 1 I'll end up rping yet.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats fine..  :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
the dinosaucers Rp seems really cool!!!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks.  I'm glad you enjoy it.  Think you'd be interested in it?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll be happy to have any rpers...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Didn't think to ask, if the Dinosaucer mothership has any invisibility.  It was used only in 1 part of an episode.  It seems either the Tyrannos don't have it or don't care to use it.

Though when the ships fly around there is no response from any military except for 1 episode I think so it could be either an oversight by the writers & no one caught that or they may all have invisibility, but it may only work vs other lower tech societies, & be useless for against each other since they can, maybe, see each other.  Not sure how you want to handle that one.

Either that or the Dinosorcerer or Sorceress had a talk with the UN of the earth and whatever they said is why most of the militaries of the world don't seem to want to get involved.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We could have invisibility, but given the pressures of the atmosphere, it prevents them from using invisibility, hence why Paul can see them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could make sense, due to reentry and all that.  Maybe during regular flying around in an atmosphere they can ormaybe only in the vacuum of space, or something.   Not sure what your plans are, up to you though about how all that works.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i would like to join, although i'm already signed up for fantasy roleplaying and an lbt rp. i'm also making my own rp at the moment
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Do you want a certain FC, or would you rather do an OC of some sort?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
any discussion about the plot can go here, so we stay in character more..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, makes sense.

May take me a post or a few to fully get into Rex since I've not really rped anyone evil before, and I thought you were the gm.