The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Wars: Jedi down

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In the rp i will make weeks and stuff

(It has been two weeks since the republic crash landed on Iego) (it has been 3 years since the clone wars ended)

stuff like that
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess once the order 66 thing is done the jedi chars would either be killed during that, or at some point after, or would have to go into hiding.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Some clones actually defied the empire.........but they were later executed by the emperor..... Axel and his troops could help the jedi

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
and end up executed? Sounds like the greater good maybe in making them think they killed the jedi, believe they did. If they have to bring in bodies they could be made to believe they totally obliterated their bodies to insure they were not faking their death with some jedi power or were not able to use it to heal.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
hmmmm.......okay

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sorry for sounding odd, but I do recall Kreia, I think her name is spelled, telling the char you play that you have to think of the full ramifications of all of your actions, and what may flow after that.  In the Kotor 2 game.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I suppose your right there kor

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I won't go into Kreia much for those how have not played Kotor 2.  I finished it, but I'll not play it again since it has Securom :anger

In this case Kreia would say something like.  "if you do use force persuasion to break them free of the order 66 mind control, you remain alive perhaps, even if only for a while.  They may try to help you.  But later on in hours, days, their other fellows or superior may well execute them or worst."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
good point kor.......btw, who is your favorite kotor 2 character??? my fave is HK-47

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I liked several a lot.  Hk-47 was one of them.  In kotor 1 he was a char I used a lot till the end.  I think I used hk-47 often once I finally got him, and boa-dur or whatever hsi name was, the guy with the little floating sphere.  Due to his high tech skill.  It was handy in certain areas.  

In 1 I most often used the wookie till I got Jolee.  After that I used Jolee and Hk-47, except at the sith academy since they may have been able to sense jolee as a jedi so I used the guy you start with on the first planet you go with as well as hk-47.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
cool, Carth is alright

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He is.  I didn't use him long.  I exchanged him for the hk47 I think.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So, have you come up with a basic idea for your char yet???

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do.  not sure if it's to powerful or bad.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
tell me the idea, i doubt it is too powerful

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think I"ll pm the vague notes I've done so far.  

It's a big vague.  Do you want a list of the exact force techniques the person knows, or do you not require an exact list?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i do not require a list of force powers, but i would like to know some of the species you were thinking about using

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Talortai was 1 species, though maybe not a good idea since they are naturally force sensitive.  Maybe you'd prefer another species.  I have the reptilian species bookmarked.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
you can be that species if you want

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess I should do some background info, and pick out who the char's main teacher and master was.  & how they came to study to be a jedi.  Maybe the flashes thing I mentioned, how to control that.

& the character's gender also.