The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Second Fantasy RP

Noname · 132 · 7541

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
The new RP takes place before the current one. Jake cannot be older if this takes place earlier.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Character: Minna
Height 5'3
 Class: Mage
a daughter of a noble of Mithelbec, she is trained in the magic arts, and despite her physical limitations, has quite formidable abilities

eyes: blue
 wears a yellow top and green loincloth
Ilsa
 Height 5'4
daughter of a Great Sethor Noble. Sethor is a large city located in the northern part of the DRacon lands. Ilsa's father and Minna's father are allies, so the two girls will get to know each other
 Eyes; Green
Wears a green top and blue lioncloth..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I will add more characters to my list as I come up with them.

1. Ophion.

Male Dracon

Class: Warmage (possesses skill of a wizard and a warrior, but isn't as good as a devoted wizard or warrior in either skillset.)

Age: 38 (Dracons grow faster and yet age slower than humans do, and can live for half again as long)

Skin: Reddish.

Eyes: Green.

Height: 6'2.

Weapons: Enchanted sword, crystal wand.

Armor/clothing: Magic robes (wears different colors, has same robes in black, white, and brown.) which are resistant to elemental attacks to an extent, especially fire. Wears a loincloth underneath.

Family: Wife and three children.

Spells: Elemental and some basic arcane magic.

History: Born to a poor mother and an unknown father, Ophion was very poor growing up. He joined the Dracon military as soon as he could, and performed well on the battlefield. At age 23, most of his battalion was cut down by high-powered magic, and he was badly wounded by it (he still carries some of the scars from it.) After recovering, Ophion decided to learn magic, having been impressed by its power, and wishing to be able to defend himself against it in the future.

Other: Runs a magic store with his wife. Is skilled with magic traps and scrolls. Is sometimes called "Ophie" for short by his wife.

2. Kosjurac

Male Dracon

Class: None yet.

Age: 6 (being a dracon, he is as mature as a 12 year old human in most ways, but in a year, his growth will slow quite a bit; puberty won't set in until age 12-13 for him.)

Skin: Reddish

Eyes: Green

Height: 5'0

Weapons: None.

Armor/clothing: A loincloth.

Family: Father, mother, two siblings

History: Kosjurac (usually called "Kos") is a young Dracon male. He is the son of Ophion. Shortly after his hatching, he was screened for sorcerous powers. It was determined that he has indeed has that kind of innate power, but it won't be mature enough for use until he reaches puberty. He goes to school and generally does well, and eagerly looks forward to the day he will be able to wear more clothing.

Other: He has an older brother and a older sister.

3. Ausrescia

Female Dracon

Class: Sorceress

Skin: Light Reddish-brown, with a pale white belly, soles, underside, and palms.

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5'4

Weapons: None.

Armor/Clothing: Silk strapless top and silk loincloth; both colored blue.

Family: Husband and three children.

History: The wife of Ophion, Ausrescia (called "Ausie" or "Ausia" for short) was a the eldest of five children. She had natural sorceress powers from puberty onwards, and it seems that her youngest son, Kosjurac, has inherited them. Ausrescia was sent to learn magic and control over her spells, but being naturally very emotional, she found this to be very hard. Only when she met her husband did she settle down and learn some measure of self-control. She currently works with him in a magic shop.

Other: Ausrescia is not a very good combatant, but she knows some defensive spells, and can defend herself from minor threats.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Name: Shal'thzar
Dracon Female
Skin: Dyed Blue
Eyes: Aqua
Height: 5'1
Weapons: Wields a Short Sword but is not to good with a blade. Also wields a staff.
Armor/Clothing: Wears a long loincloth that touches the ground and a top, both are a teal-blue color with purple feathers. Wears a purple feather headress.
Family: Unknown
Spells: Water Based, Illusion and One healing spell

Not much is known about Shal'thzar. She usually wanders the streets and hardly shows any emotion. She usually controls her emotions, when afraid however, her healing spell and illusion become stronger and when angry her water based magic becomes stronger. She is blind, but at the same time can still see things (Except she cannot read.)

She is very stealthy for one who is blind. Maybe it is because of Illusion?

Hopefully i got everything right. how be this? :)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is very good! The blindness part was a nice twist.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm, sounds like I'm in, too.

Name: Valeron
Race: Dracon
Height: 6' 0"
Class: Paladin
Weapons: Hand-and-a-half sword
Skin: Silvery
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: A simple tunic (red) and breeches (brown)
Armor: magic shield resistant to arcane magic
Mount's Name: Argana
History: History unknown. (I'll have it come up during the RP.)

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm in.

Name:Ethan

race:human

weapon: broadsword

age:15(he's older since this isn't the same character in my stories)

class:warrior

skin:white(like any random person you'd see walking on the streets)

eyes:brown

family:unknown

Clothing:  medieval clothing

armor:none

history:not much is know about Ethan some Dracons say he's a time traveler from the distant future others say he's just an outsider.Ethan is said to have killed the first person to he seen him arrived in the world - a dracon who was lost in a desert,Ethan weilds a broadsword and is said to be very intimadating for a kid at the age of 15,who knows why he came here.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very good characters! I'll wait a little while longer (a couple of days perhaps) to finish my own characters and wait for everyone who wants to join. The RP will start soon. The "silvery" skinned guy can be considered a kind of gray... that is a good-sounding character.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
yay! a human!!!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
wasn't your charcter a human as well, or is he a dracon?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
mine is human, jake will have a friend yay!!!

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You know, Humans and Dracons can interact; they can be friends as well.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I know i know, his father was a knight and he taught jake to never interact with anything non-human. don't worry that perspective that jake was taught will change during the rp. he will become friends with the dracons/ any other species in the rp

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Okay, that is cool. I will be adding to my post soon, adding more family members to my characters.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
yeah my character ,Ethan is a character shrouded in mystery . He starts as a persion who can't be trusted but later in the RP he becomes an ally,but even as an ally he still may not be able to be trusted.  not to mention he's very loosely based on the main character from my fanfic series with some differances.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds good, all of it. Try not to give away too much if you have something planned for later.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Harly will be 99% improvised once the RP starts - no future plans.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That's fine. This is free play... it is all kinda improvised anyway...  :)