The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New RP idea...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, that could work out a bit better actually.  And yeah, we could use the term Raker for now....unless we can of course think of something of a better name for them at the moment.

Cause really, a Raker doesn't exactly strike terror unlike the other ones....to me anyway XD  But a Raker is the best I too can think of :lol:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
After some serious thought over it, I'm going to give the green light on using Darwin's Soldiers characters as Summon Souls.  Even though I'm personally under debate about it, there's nothing illegal in using them.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
After some thought, I'm thinking of upping the numbers of chars to make, like 3 Summoners and unlimited non-Summoners.

Anything to add?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe it would be good to determine what are we going to do next in RP...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I know with my characters, they're going back to their hometown to store the extra Summon Gems they got, but I'm not quite sure as to what next for them.  I am bringing in my General to seek out what the Wraiths call "vaults", where a large collection of Summon Gems are kept, like one in my hometown and what your char with the corporation might have.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay. Any idea what Willow and Kensai will find in these dungoens?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I don't know.  The story sounded like there was something left in the aqueducts.  I thought you or MrDrake had something in mind.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Let's have something big and gruesome waiting from inside the sewers.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright. :)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I edited my last post to add some action.