The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My doodles XD

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I have recently gotten into doodleing so I thought I share some of my first LBT related doodles.  :petrieooohh

This first one is based on a scenario if Hyp and Shorty meet each other, as I guess they would get along with Hyp being impressed that Shorty can be just as tough as him. Though I imagine they would probably trade some insults first.  :PLoofah

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here is Ozzy, who is about to steal from a fast biter nest, unaware that Thud, one of the most feared fast biters far and wide, is egg sitting... I can only imagine how this will end.  :littlefootscared :opetrie :redclawscared :screechconfused

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
For those who remember my rants about movie 11, Invasion of the Tinysauruses, I consider it even worse than the infamous movie 13, Wisdom of Friends. Sure the movie contained what I considered the funniest scene involving Mr. Threehorn, but I thought some of the characters were portrayed in negative ways, especially Mr. Threehorn, who was probably at his most toxic in the franchise.  :ToppsGrumpy

So here is the Rainbow Face from movie 7 using Hamon from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure to vanquish the movie... I am so sorry, but I can't stop imagining them using the power.  :rainbowwave

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Last and not least (for now :SharptoothAmused),  here is Hyp and Mutt discovering something, not from their era. Thanks to Mutt's thinking, they come to the conclusion that the bright pink color could be used to intimidate other dinos and make the two the toughest ones in the Great Valley...

Spoiler: ShowHide
Meanwhile, a mischievous Rainbow Face is snickering at their nonsense.  :rainbowwave

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha hey, these are great! Thanks for sharing them, Goldenwind. I especially love that last one :lol

Can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future! :SharptoothAmused

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you so much! I already got a couple ideas for what to do next.  :Mo

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Would like to see more of them! ^^

Feel free to post several doodles on single post next time, btw.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Thanks for sharing. These are cute. :)

I too would love to see more.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
More Mutt silliness. Mr. Thicknose's lessons on kindness and friendship backfires when Mutt takes those lessons to heart. Fortunately, Thud seems to be too confused to act.  :thudstonk

Spoiler: ShowHide
Screech can be heard laughing close by.  :taunttroll

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha nice job with these Goldenwind! Good to see you working on some drawings!  :chompysmile

Still waiting on the Boogie drawing  :PLoofah

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks!  ;)Cera

I am definitely gonna draw him next.  :PLoofah Yellowbellies forever!  :PLoofah :FoobieOooooo :doofahCringe

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here he is! My signature Land Before Time OC, Boogie! The most courageous and wisest yellowbelly known to dino kind!  :PLoofah Along with him is his fast-biter friend from my Yellowbelly fic, Scarlet Belly. He was an ordinary Fast Biter until he met Boogie and his herd. Ever since he has adapted the lifestyle of the Yellowbelly as well as a diet of berries.  :taunttroll

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha I like the Mutt & Thud drawing, that's great XD

Nice OCs! :P

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Nice job. Boogie looks like he's ready for lots of fun.
:PLoofah

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you all! I am so glad I finally got to share my OCs!  :Mo

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah yes, finally get to see Boogie in action!  :PLoofah
Interesting to see that he's converted a Fast Biter as well haha

Nice!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Nice to see your wacky cast of OCs come to life, Goldenwind! :DD

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks! I really enjoyed bringing these two to life. :lol I may experiment with more drawings later.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here it is! My work for the current art prompt! This is my first real attempt at a full page sketch!

It appears that Strut is taking flying lessons from Rinkus, who unfortunately doesn't have the knowledge to know you can't fly with only big leaves. XD Even Petrie can see that they are not gonna go anywhere with their silly ideas. Fortunately there is a lake below Strut... Unfortunately, he has interrupted Mr. Threehorn's relaxation.

I felt that these two chars are the more calmer and quieter of their respective duos. It would be fitting if these two got along with each other and became their own mischievous duo.  :lol