The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I finally did it.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Nov 22 2007 on  01:43 PM
and there are a couple of English books with LBT stories not based on any movie.
He he he, I think I've seen something similar to that in Family Dollar. :lol They were little kids story books (with the odd inclusion of Chomper that's been mentioned before).

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 22 2007 on  02:48 PM
Quote from: Malte279,Nov 22 2007 on  01:43 PM
and there are a couple of English books with LBT stories not based on any movie.
He he he, I think I've seen something similar to that in Family Dollar. :lol They were little kids story books (with the odd inclusion of Chomper that's been mentioned before).
I'm sure the children's books are okay for that particular age group.

I've sometimes had the desire to maybe start writing children's books and I've often opted to buy a few to get a good example to follow.. next time I get that creative urge, I may buy into the LBT kiddie books

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
The story books are just that, though -- really kiddie, possibly for an age group below that of even the films.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Nov 21 2007 on  11:58 PM
There are cartoon shows out now that I like a lot more than the LBT TV series, no offense.
I agree with DH on that one :p I'm not that much of a fan of the tv series myself :p When I watched it...I mean...I guess it's okay...I can't find anything too exciting about it...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I really do like the tv series, but I don't find myself re-watching them like I do the movies.

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
DOn BLuth wanted the land before time to be like Bambi since he didn't believe Disney productions was going to make more animated films like that.He wanted to see if he could. Chomper is very clever to be able to speak across the food chain .Maybe when he is older, he can trick a plant eater for bite. :lol

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I rather like what I've seen of the TV series so far, granted it's nothing like the original, but I like it better then some of these newer cartoons.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think the TV series is a pretty decent show overall, much better than the last sequel.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do like many of the episodes.  Some have interesting or touching scenes.