The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 112094

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Really nice additions again :lol

Ali's face is hillarious in the first pic. She's like "hehehe, he'll never find me" and Littlefoot's like " :huh: "    :lol

The second and the third pic show Littlefoot's concern about his grandpa very well. First he is just sad and then he cries. You got his expression very well, Grandma's also :yes

When I think about it Topsy is kind of the land before time equivalent of Snape from Harry Potter.
Nice comparison... though I think that Snape is more... extreme. I dunno. Topsy acts as a parent while Snape is... Snape :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here is my humanized version of the scene in the LBT 4 were Cera falls into a river and Ichy and Dil show up.

Next up will be a series of pics were Ali saves Cera.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 10 2014 on  09:50 AM
Here is my humanized version of the scene in the LBT 4 were Cera falls into a river and Ichy and Dil show up.

Next up will be a series of pics were Ali saves Cera.

Uh, oh. They're entering attack mode! This is actually very good. I can really picture Cera screaming loudly, like she did in the movie, and I love how Ichy and Dil are preparing for attack like, "we don't need to hurry."  :lol
Also, nice background is nice. This is one of your best backgrounds, in my opinion.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 10 2014 on  06:40 PM

Uh, oh. They're entering attack mode! This is actually very good. I can really picture Cera screaming loudly, like she did in the movie, and I love how Ichy and Dil are preparing for attack like, "we don't need to hurry."  :lol
Also, nice background is nice. This is one of your best backgrounds, in my opinion.
Yes your not wrong there Cera (mainly when she was voiced by Candy Hutson) and Ducky are real screamers. It's funny cause as  a kid I didn't like screaming . But Cera and Ducky's didn't seem to bother me.
Well actually the background is a screen shot from the 4th film.
I have to admit for me backgrounds can be a real nightmare. I can sometimes make my own, but most of the time I use stock photo's or like this one shots from the LBT film...
Well next up as we speak, I'm working on some drawings of Ali going to save Cera and then they be-friend each other.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 10 2014 on  02:00 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 10 2014 on  06:40 PM

Uh, oh. They're entering attack mode! This is actually very good. I can really picture Cera screaming loudly, like she did in the movie, and I love how Ichy and Dil are preparing for attack like, "we don't need to hurry." :lol
Yes your not wrong there Cera (mainly when she was voiced by Candy Hutson) and Ducky are real screamers. It's funny cause as  a kid I didn't like screaming . But Cera and Ducky's didn't seem to bother me.
Well actually the background is a screen shot from the 4th film.
I have to admit for me backgrounds can be a real nightmare. I can sometimes make my own, but most of the time I use stock photo's or like this one shots from the LBT film...
Well next up as we speak, I'm working on some drawings of Ali going to save Cera and then they be-friend each other.
Yeah, they DO scream a lot. Ah, I THOUGHT it looked familiar.  :lol I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to that. I'll admit having seen LBT 4 again very recently, I like Ali. And I'm REALLY CURIOUS to see the human version of Ali saving Cera. I'd say the 4th and the 7th film are my two favorites, so I'm really loving all these scenes from 4.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 10 2014 on  07:10 PM

Yeah, they DO scream a lot. Ah, I THOUGHT it looked familiar.  :lol I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to that. I'll admit having seen LBT 4 again very recently, I like Ali. And I'm REALLY CURIOUS to see the human version of Ali saving Cera. I'd say the 4th and the 7th film are my two favorites, so I'm really loving all these scenes from 4.
Yes their like a couple of prehistoric banshee's at times.
I've also noticed that when Candy Hutson voiced Cera she tended to say "Hee" quite a lot. I re-watched the 4th film not too long ago and still enjoyed it. I said before but it was sadly the last one I enjoyed without any major problems.
It all went down hill for me from the 5th film onwards. It did have it's ups and downs but I did like the 7th one too. But then went down hill again in the 8th film for me... Ok better get those new pics uploaded.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok here's some more humanized stuff from the 4th film. These are from when Ali goes and saves Cera from Ichy and Dil.

Here you can see Dil can shoot a laser beam from her cybernetic eye. But like her prehistoric counterpart, cyborg Dil can't see very well ( in this case her vision circuits are damaged) so she not a good shot.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Very cool pics :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I had an idea for a humaized LBT before, only mine was a lot darker than this. You see, the only way I could figure out at the time to make the story as dark as the original was to make everyone Jewish during World War II.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Love the new pics! I liked 5, but I'll admit it DID have plot problems. The first part made sense: locusts eat all the food, so they have to leave, then the gang tries to keep the families together, finds a strange island, and go to it. Then, it no longer makes much sense. Chomper, his parents and the other sharptooth are the only ones there. Doesn't sound nonsensical until you realize you don't see much meat on the island. It just goes downhill from there. Seriously, though, you did great in the way you remade those scenes. This is funnier than the dinosaur version. :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 11 2014 on  07:00 PM
Love the new pics! I liked 5, but I'll admit it DID have plot problems. The first part made sense: locusts eat all the food, so they have to leave, then the gang tries to keep the families together, finds a strange island, and go to it. Then, it no longer makes much sense. Chomper, his parents and the other sharptooth are the only ones there. Doesn't sound nonsensical until you realize you don't see much meat on the island. It just goes downhill from there. Seriously, though, you did great in the way you remade those scenes. This is funnier than the dinosaur version. :lol
Well as I've said I don't hate the 5th film, I just dislike it. But there quite a lot of things that bugged me about it. one thing Cera had a voice changed (well so did Littlefoot Ducky and Littlefoot's grandma) but Cera is the most noticeable, I don't know if you've seen my Cera voice poll, but I've prefer her original VA Candy Hutson apposed to her current one Anndi McAfee. Also to me Littlefoot a bit winey in this film. E.G. moaning to his grandpa about the tree star they were bickering over at the start. And while I was happy to see Chomper again it really bugged me that they changed his design and gave him 3 fingers on his hands even though he's a T-rex that only has 2. I didn't really like any of the songs especially Big Water. I was also really freaked out by the bloody fight with Chomper's parent's and the other Sharptooth, I was quite scared of blood when I was a kid...
Anyway glad you like you liked my humanized version of Ali saving Cera, f you do find them funny?..

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here human Ali and Cera have escaped from cyborg Dil and running up a log near the river edge to safety while Dil has lost her balance and fallen into the water.

Here  ( a wet ) Ali and Cera have just got away from Dil and the river, and Cera while a little shy is thanking Ali for saving her life. :)

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
This really fits all the scenes in the original version, especially Cera's. And I love hoe Dil just falls in the water like that. :lol

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 12 2014 on  06:14 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 11 2014 on  07:00 PM
Well as I've said I don't hate the 5th film, I just dislike it. But there quite a lot of things that bugged me about it. one thing Cera had a voice changed (well so did Littlefoot Ducky and Littlefoot's grandma) but Cera is the most noticeable, I don't know if you've seen my Cera voice poll, but I've prefer her original VA Candy Hutson apposed to her current one Anndi McAfee. Also to me Littlefoot a bit winey in this film. E.G. moaning to his grandpa about the tree star they were bickering over at the start. And while I was happy to see Chomper again it really bugged me that they changed his design and gave him 3 fingers on his hands even though he's a T-rex that only has 2. I didn't really like any of the songs especially Big Water. I was also really freaked out by the bloody fight with Chomper's parent's and the other Sharptooth, I was quite scared of blood when I was a kid...
Anyway glad you like you liked my humanized version of Ali saving Cera, f you do find them funny?..
I DO wish they'd kept the original design they had in 2, and I DID notice Cera's voice change, which I don't think suits her as well. Yeah, the songs were...not really that good. I think "Big Water" is cute, but the movie would've been fine without it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 12 2014 on  09:37 PM

I DO wish they'd kept the original design they had in 2, and I DID notice Cera's voice change, which I don't think suits her as well. Yeah, the songs were...not really that good. I think "Big Water" is cute, but the movie would've been fine without it.
Oh it's soo good to finally see someone agree with me about Cera's voice change. In the poll most people say they actually liked Anndi McAfee more then Candy Hutson! I've never been keen on Anndi McAfee role as Cera, it's sounds like a stereotypical moody teenager, I also think Anndi was too old to voice Cera in the first place. Also for me Cera's cute factor was down graded when Anndi McAfee started voicing her.  If I were to make a new LBT film I'd get a new voice for Cera big time! And revert Chomper back to his LBT 2 design.
Now Candy Hutson on the other hand I've always liked and suite's Cera, as her Cera voice actually sounds like a tough tomboyish young girl. Plus she was the only returning member of the original cast for the squeals. She would have been quite young when she voiced Cera in the first film, she was actually younger then Judith Barsi who voiced Ducky.... Oh Judith.... :cry
Also the 4th LBT film was the last film Candy did.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's 2 more humanized scenes from the 4th film.

This is based off the scene were Cera and Ali become fiends after Ali saves Cera  from the river and Ichy and Dil. Here's it's a cute tomboy and cute girly girl hug:)

Here Cera's telling Littlefoot and the others that she and Ali are friends now.
Also Littlefoot has Ali's jacket and Petrie has picked up Ali's shoes for her.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I have been sneaking around this topic every now and then. It is very interesting and fun to see these humanized version of the LBT's gang's adventures. I do hope you'll be doing more.... wow, at this rate we may get to see human versions of Pterano and Bron very soon.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 13 2014 on  07:16 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 12 2014 on  09:37 PM

Oh it's soo good to finally see someone agree with me about Cera's voice change. In the poll most people say they actually liked Anndi McAfee more then Candy Hutson! I've never been keen on Anndi McAfee role as Cera, it's sounds like a stereotypical moody teenager, I also think Anndi was too old to voice Cera in the first place. Also for me Cera's cute factor was down graded when Anndi McAfee started voicing her.  If I were to make a new LBT film I'd get a new voice for Cera big time! And revert Chomper back to his LBT 2 design.
Now Candy Hutson on the other hand I've always liked and suite's Cera, as her Cera voice actually sounds like a tough tomboyish young girl. Plus she was the only returning member of the original cast for the squeals. She would have been quite young when she voiced Cera in the first film, she was actually younger then Judith Barsi who voiced Ducky.... Oh Judith.... :cry
Also the 4th LBT film was the last film Candy did.
Yeah, her voice sounded sooo wrong after it changed. Sometimes, the original is just better. And I prefer Chomper's original design was y'know...like a T-Rex. I would, too. At least someone who sounds CLOSE to what Cera's voice was, originally.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Chiletrek,Mar 13 2014 on  08:32 PM
Hello:
 I have been sneaking around this topic every now and then. It is very interesting and fun to see these humanized version of the LBT's gang's adventures. I do hope you'll be doing more.... wow, at this rate we may get to see human versions of Pterano and Bron very soon.
Thanks :D . Don't worry I have a lot more humanised stuff in the pipeline. I am working on a human Pterano and I might just do Bron someday.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwwww, these are soooo cute! You really captured the emotion they originally had. This is just PERFECT!