The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanart by Vojeds

Vojeds · 68 · 9975

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Hello everyone :rainbowwave, I have just gotten into digital arts. I'm currently modeling and making pixel art for a game that I'm developing.
This is my first concept art for the game I was talking about. Any criticism is accepted to make my pixel art perfect!  :spike

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Chompy! ^^

And a game? :0

interest level: 100%

I believe this concept would work with game, and be a sprite, if it will be resized! :D
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
For a first concept art this is pretty good overall, except that Chomper's tail seems a bit cut off as does his forehead. Understandably the art might look a bit eccentric, but I remain optimistic to see how this will develop in the future. Good luck with your game, Vojeds and remember that Rome was not built in a day. :)

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Chompy! ^^

And a game? :0

interest level: 100%

I believe this concept would work with game, and be a sprite, if it will be resized! :D

Thank you! And yes, me and of my friends are developing an action/platformer/fighting game, its gonna be lbt themed one, as you can see! ^^     
For a first concept art this is pretty good overall, except that Chomper's tail seems a bit cut off as does his forehead. Understandably the art might look a bit eccentric, but I remain optimistic to see how this will develop in the future. Good luck with your game, Vojeds and remember that Rome was not built in a day. :)
Thanks :P! I will keep that in mind! Also, I'm making this game from scratch so it will take some time to make  :PCera
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 08:39:37 AM by Vojeds »

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh whoops I forgot to comment on this. Looking good Vojeds!

Wanting to make a game, that's quite interesting! I was actually thinking about doing something similar a couple years back but haven't made much progress on that front. Hope it goes well!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Honestly, the eye catcher for me is the fact that you’re making LBT characters out of pixel art, which really reminds me of classic retro games. I wish you and your friends the best of luck on developing this game.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
As some may know, I made this emote originally intended for discord but it made its way over here and I'm deeply thankful to the admins for uploading it here on the forums :Mo

This is my most recent fanart, it features Chomper throughout the lbt movies and I tried my best to stick to the different art styles used in the movies. The purpose of this fanart was to make myself a nice wallpaper of my favorite sharptooth  :chompysmile

« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 04:28:25 PM by Vojeds »

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Very nice work on both, Vojeds! :D You really like Chomper huh?

By the way, it might be easier to resize the pictures on the forum (since we do not have a way to fit images to the screen size yet). You can do this by adding the max height or width in pixels to the img tags, for example:

Code: [Select]
[img width=500]link to image[/img]

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Very nice work on both, Vojeds! :D You really like Chomper huh?

By the way, it might be easier to resize the pictures on the forum (since we do not have a way to fit images to the screen size yet). You can do this by adding the max height or width in pixels to the img tags, for example:

Yeah, I love him! And thnx for the compliment and thnx for the tip! It should be fixed now :thinking

They are just wonderful!!! ^^
Thank you!  :bestsharptooth

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Very sweet job, Vojeds! Your art is improving rapidly and these drawings are just great. Especially the last Chomper of the second drawing looks very good even if it is based on the scene from JOTB. It'll be exciting to see what you'll have in store for us later this year. :)petrie
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 04:55:47 PM by Sovereign »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper is your favourite sharptooth? Not  :bestsharptooth ?

OK back to being serious, I've mentioned on Discord that I think these look really good! I agree with Sovereign that you are improving quite fast. Would love to see you join in on the fanart prompts sometime!  :chompysmile

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Very sweet job, Vojeds! Your art is improving rapidly and these drawings are just great. Especially the last Chomper of the second drawing looks very good even if it is based on the scene from JOTB. It'll be exciting to see what you'll have in store for us later this year. :)petrie
Haha thanks! And yeah, I used a scene from JOTB as reference for the 4th chomper  :chompysmile

Chomper is your favourite sharptooth? Not  :bestsharptooth ?

OK back to being serious, I've mentioned on Discord that I think these look really good! I agree with Sovereign that you are improving quite fast. Would love to see you join in on the fanart prompts sometime!  :chompysmile

Chomper is number 1 for me,  sry  :lol
I don't think I will be joining the fanart prompts yet, the reason being that is far too hard to do digital art with mouse and I don't really enjoy traditional like I enjoy the digital arts sadly, but I'm getting my self a drawing tablet soon, and I might join then  :OhYou

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Very nicely done, Vojeds!  :chompysmile I quite like the concept here of following Chomper through his development in the series.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I usually use height=480 or 360 :p

Anyway, Life Cycle of Chomper!

I really like how this shows the distinct growth Chomper has had in the series, and like everyone already said, Chomper looks great here! The colors are vibrant and the poses great! Keep it up! :chompysmile
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Very nicely done, Vojeds!  :chompysmile I quite like the concept here of following Chomper through his development in the series.

Haha yeah, thank you!  :chompysmile
I usually use height=480 or 360 :p

Anyway, Life Cycle of Chomper!

I really like how this shows the distinct growth Chomper has had in the series, and like everyone already said, Chomper looks great here! The colors are vibrant and the poses great! Keep it up! :chompysmile

Thanks! This was just a random idea that popped up in my head  :chompysmile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I'm very happy to see you do more art and I am even more happy to see that you're improving on it. As others have said, it is very interesting to see this kind of an idea brought forth where we can witness the growth of Chomper in a rather interesting way, and that part was absolutely well done. The noticeable fact here is that the issues I mentioned in your previous work are unapparent. I do wish you will keep doing art in the future as you certainly have a good hand in that and I cannot wait what you'll bring us later on the road. :chompysmile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
@Vojeds: I agree with what everyone else has said. Very nicely done. Of the three Chomper drawings, the middle one is from LBT 5, I take it?

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm very happy to see you do more art and I am even more happy to see that you're improving on it. As others have said, it is very interesting to see this kind of an idea brought forth where we can witness the growth of Chomper in a rather interesting way, and that part was absolutely well done. The noticeable fact here is that the issues I mentioned in your previous work are unapparent. I do wish you will keep doing art in the future as you certainly have a good hand in that and I cannot wait what you'll bring us later on the road. :chompysmile

Thanks, I think that structured criticism is always good in order to improve, so thanks again!   :bestsharptooth

@Vojeds: I agree with what everyone else has said. Very nicely done. Of the three Chomper drawings, the middle one is from LBT 5, I take it?
Thank you! And yes, it's from lbt 5 art-style   :)littlefoot

I have recently finished this(I used a scene from the tv-series as a reference, I think it was the tooth adventure or something like that ^^), and it will act as my new semi-perma profile picture over at discord and probably here as well  :chompysmile