The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

To Nahla,on Valentine's Day

Nahla · 5 · 1411

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey guys,I found an old hard drive stick thingy ma jiggy and on it were old fics I never posted,this one is a one-shot. It is basically Littlefoot writing Nahla a Valentine's Day letter.I also got one for Grandma from Grandpa but not sure if you wanna see that one,this dates back waaay too 2008 so it is old and my writing style has since changed,

Here it goes.

And if you haven't read my other fics and don't know Nahla,she is a pink longneck OC,she becomes Littlefoot's love.She appeared in many fics but How Do I Stil Live is now her official story.

Anyway onward!

~~~

Dear Nahla,
Oh...what do I say...all I can think about when I think of you is beauty..
Your beautiful beyond belief ,your eyes are a gate to heaven it's self. When I look at you my heart sings,I just want to grab you into a huge hug. I love you with my heart and soul,and pray every night you feel the same for me. Every morning when I wake,I look forward to seeing your beautiful smile. You light up my whole world,without you I don't know what I do. Everytime you say a word I get chills down my spine.you sound like an angel-you ARE an angel your my angel and no one will take that away from us, Your heaven sent,my mother sent you for me,she knew you were the missing piece to my heart/ If we split I would surely break apart,I would not be able live on. Stay with me,you are my other half,my whole.
Love you forever and Happy Valentine's Day,Littlefoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok? This was from waaaaaaay back when I was like umm 13/14 and was into writing 'fic letters' it was a drepressing time for me so I passed the time with fics,most were dark but I also wrote these letters.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aww, how sentimental :DD
Flashdrives are a wonderful thing, are they not?
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sweet letter!

I wanna see the Grandparents one,I'm sure Rammy would too :smile .

When it's Christmas you should post "A Christmas Tail'...you know the one you wrote for me for Christmas last year,Littlefoot is so sweet in that and everyone should get to read it. :smile.

I should get on with my own fic but ME TOO LAZY.