The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Dinosaur King

Nahla · 13 · 2428

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It is finally time!

The moment I been wanting to do for so long!

The Dinosaur King!

Love The Lion King?

Love The Land Before Time? (Ok very stupid question to ask on here).

Then what about TLK in the LBT world with LBT characters?.

This follows the basic plot as TLK but I will add my own stuff and twists and all that.

Some characters are OCS yes.

CAST:
Littlefoot as Simba
Nahla as Nala
Bron as Mufasa
Littlefoot's Mother as Sarabi
Nani as Sarafina
Hades as Scar
Petrie as Zazu
Grandpa as Pumbaa
Grandma as Timon
Mr Threehorn as Banzai
Cera as Shenzi
Spike as Ed
Ducky as Rafiki.

Yes,Ducky,Spike,Cera and Petrie are all adults already. I just wanted all of The Gang Of Five to get a role.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1: The Circle Of Life

The bright circle began to rise over The Great Valley,today was a day no one will ever forget. Today was the presentation of Prince Littlefoot,who hatched late the day before.
            Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama          

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba                  
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala  

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama          

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba                  
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala  

Flyers fly across the sky racing towards the clearing where the royals lived. Young life bounced across the land. A young pink longneck born just that morning stumbled in front of her mother.

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done

The mother longneck chuckled gasping and swiping up her daughter as three-horns charged past.

There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round

Spike-tails slowly wadded through the lake,at the royal resting place stood a tall longneck on a ledge dubbed as 'The Royal Throne' it over looked the whole valley. A brown flyer quickly flew towards the longneck landing and bowing to the King.

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life

Bron smiled as the valley 'shaman' Ducky climbed up the 'ramp' to the ledge,laying down behind the brown male was a grey female. She was looking down and smiling at her infant.

Ducky reached the and hugged Bron as he lowered his head. Then walked over to the female.

The hatchling looked up wide eyed at Ducky not sure what to make of it.

Ducky smiled and lowered a flower to Littlefoot.

Littlefoot found that flower very interesting and tried to grab it between his too front feet,not noticing Ducky wiped the juice of a fruit across his forehead. He did however notice Ducky smeared dirt and sneezed.

Bron who by then arrived by his wifes side laughed nuzzling the female next to him.

Queen Jenna gave her son a nuzzle to tell him it'll be ok as Ducky picked him up.

Walking out to the edge of the ledge Ducky stopped and raised Littlefoot in the air. The watching dinosaurs below roared,stomped,cheered and bowed to their new prince.

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life

Because of all the celebrations no one noticed a black longneck staring at Littlefoot in anger and walking off in a huff
 ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah not much change to TLK here come it...it IS The Circle Of Life that scene is already amazing....

Now I shall go update How I Still Live till then,

Hakuna Matata.

Bruton the Iguanodon

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hehe, I'm looking forward to the parts with Grandma and Grandpa. HAKUNA MATATA! I watched the Lion King last night, and I just laughed at all the parts with Timon and Pumbaa since I was just imagining them replaced with the grandparents. :DD

Then I saw the Hula part... :lol :lol :lol :lol

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Apr 5 2013 on  05:59 AM
Then I saw the Hula part... :lol :lol :lol :lol
"Are ya achin' for some bacon?!" :lol

This fits in really well with the whole LBT premise. I'll be interested to see how this pans out because Littlefoot's mum dies, not his dad... or will you go switheroo on us? It's also neat how you made the members of the Gang severely different ages in this
:goodluck
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
:lol  Grandma doing the hula  :lol

That pink longneck was Nahla wasn't it...WASN'T IT?!!

Look forward to more.

Littlefoot just can't wait to be king

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Chapter 2: Hades

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small stick insect crawled along the ground,it raised it's wings ready to take off as a black foot crushed down on it.

Hades raised his foot and stared down at the squashed mess "Life's not fair is it?" he said talking the squished body of the insect "I,I will never be King and you...never get to make it home" he chuckled his tail flickered boredly as he tried to think. It stunk to be him,being the younger brother of the King..why couldn't their mother have HIM first..but noooo she had to have Bron first and as the oldest Bron got the throne.

Well he did remain Prince and future King....well was...now that Littlefoot was born he was back to to second in line if something happened to Bron,only after Littlefoot would be be considered...a hatchling being rated over himself angered Hades "Prince Littlefoot" Hades said in a high tone "Oh we love you,our wonderful prince,the circle of life once again brings us another miracle" Hades mocked the dinosaurs he had been spying on a few hours ago.

"You know..talking to yourself is the first sign of madness" a voice broke out as Petrie fluttered in front of the longneck.

Hades rolled his red eyes at Bron's major flyer "What do you want?".

Petrie puffed up his chest "I am here to tell you that King Bron is passing by his way,so you better have a good excuse for missing the Prince's presentation,he is madder then a threehorn at full charge"

Hades smirked at Petrie "Oh I'm shaking with fear" he raised his tail to swipe Petrie but a voice stopped him.

"Hades...stop that" Bron said standing on a hill a few feet away.

Petrie flew high in the air "Great timing your majesty" he chuckled.

Bron walked forward "Jenna and I didn't see you at the presentation of Littlefoot".

Hades gasped in mock surprise "That was today?!! Oh I feel awful..must of slipped my mind.." he chuckled "But how do you know I wasn't there anyway? You'll too busy fawning over that little blubber ball".

Bron got right into Hades face "That 'blubber ball' is my son,and YOUR future King".

Annoyed Hades began to walk away "Oh yes,I shall go practice my bowing" with that he was out of sight.

Bron shook his head as Petrie landed on his shoulder "What am I gonna do with him?" he asked the flyer.

"He'll make a great playground"

Bron chuckled "Now Pertie..." he smiled.

Petrie's eyes widen "Oh come on.you can let Littlefoot...'walk all over him'.

Bron laughed and began to walk back to his wife and new son.

"Don't worry sire,theres always one in every family....8 in mine...so many siblings"  Petrie shuddered.

Hades who been hiding being the trees watching his brother and Petrie leaved smirked..time to go for a little visit to some old friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bout time I updated least one of these fics aye?  :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Good job! I like that it's got a few differences from LK, such as a few moments being absent (no "is that a challenge")

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks.

And I left out "Is that a challenge" for now cause I'm using that scene later on,things will be changed around,scenes will swap orders etc.

oh I can't wait to get to 'hakuna matata' picturing Grandma and Grandpa singing it.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
oh I can't wait to get to 'hakuna matata' picturing Grandma and Grandpa singing it.

Oh man have Grandma and Grandpa gone loony? :lol

Anyway, yay for updates! But hey, hakuna matata, take your time. Writers block and life gets in the way too much sometimes. I hope I can get some more of my fic done too soon.

Hehe, Hades and Bron... and it's interesting that you're switching some scenes around. Looking forward to seeing more. :lol :lol

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok here is an update and not because Zimmy told me too...just to clear that up.

Chapter 3: The Annoying Brat

Hades walked to the  valley outskirts,his eyes flicking looking for somebody. He heard the laughter of the dinosaurs he was seeking,he walked into a cave where she saw Topsy and Cera ramming their heads against each other while Spike laughed his head off,Hades rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

The threehorns and spiketail jumped "Oh Hades..." Cera smiled.

"How you going Hades on pal?" Topsy smiled as well.

"It's born" Hades said plainly "The child that takes my spot in the line for the throne".

"Why don't you kill it?' Topsy suggested.

Hades fight lightened "Kill it? Thats...a great idea" he said smiling wickedly "That annoying brat will pay for taking my throne" Hades declared bring down his tail with a loud whack making the the three other dinosaurs jump.

Cera stammered "C-c-c-can  you p-p-p-please not do t-t-t-t-that?".

Hades sighed "Ok,since you said please" he started to turn away "Now if you mind I got to go think of  a plan how I can get rid of Littlefoot and Bron and come king".

"Littlefoot?" Topsy asked confused "What kind of name is that for a King?".

Cera and Spike laughed together "Yeah sounds like a weakling name" Cera said through later.

Hades was smirked as he snuck  back into The Great Valley "Be prepared" he whispred.

Bron was wandering the valley when he spotted Hades,with a frown he walked up to him "What are you doing Hades?".

"None of your business your Royal Bossiness" Hades answered shoving past him.

Bron snarled and jumped in front of him "IS THAT A CHALLENGE?".

Hades rolled his eyes "Temper,temper I would not dream of challenging YOU. No one wants to hear you scream out like a baby" he said walking past Bron again.

Bron just stared after him shaking his head before going back to his patrol.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hooray for chapter on Hades- wait... No, I'm not following him... not on Twitter at least. :lol

Annoying brat indeed.  :DD Looking forward to more updates! :D

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nahla,May 1 2013 on  09:09 AM

Hades rolled his eyes "Temper,temper I would not dream of challenging YOU. No one wants to hear you scream out like a baby" he said walking past Bron again.

:lol oh Hades

I read this to The Lion King soundtrack.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I wish this scene had been in the movie! More with my hyenas!  :smile