The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF Brawl Matches & Mario Kart Races

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Finally, SSBB made its way in europe.
It really plays different than Melee. Gotta practice first before I go online with you guys.  :D

Is it just me, or are the loading times taking long? That makes my Wii quite loudly. Hmm...

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Don't forget players! Mario Kart on Sunday. :DD Check timings and make sure you have friend codes if you wanna join in!

Action and I will meet ya there! ;) Happy gaming!  :^.^:

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi! I've got both games! My Friend codes are written in my WFC thread. And I'd like to fight or race you guys! See ya! ;)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
sorry for my inactivity lately, i've been....well, pretty lazy. Anyway i hope to join in next Sunday then.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I apologize for missing it as well...Something rather important came up.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's all good! Me and Lain still met up and we had a few MK races (to which he swept the floor with me  :lol ). Next Sunday will be Brawl...hopefully if everyone who's opted in turned up this time around, me may just get that 4-way GOF brawl we've been longing for! ;)

Hope to cya this coming Sunday! ;)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
well, its a good thing ive been actually playing brawl lately, so i got a bit of practice before sunday. Just beat subspace emissary on intense...not fun.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After another disappointing turn out this Sunday, I'm sensing that not a lot of people are incredibly interested with this idea. So, this week will be the final attempt to pull this together. If anyone wants to hook up and play a few online games this coming Sunday, check times and have yourselves ready. If the turn out fails again, then I may as well pull the plug on the idea coz on all seperate occasions no one's logged on.

So, last chance to get involved. This Sunday. Check times and log on to play. The choice of game is open to debate.

Laterz

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Sorry to sound completely clueless, but what are Brawl Matches?  :huh:

Edit: Oops, I read the first post and found out what it was :p I don't think I'm game enough to do something like that :P:

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Me, I just acquired a Wii (as in I haven't even unpacked it at the time I'm posting this) along with Brawl. It'll probably be a bit before I can join anything, though - it'll take me a while to adjust to the way it handles and set it up properly. Being a 360 gamer, it could take some time...though I do have Brawl. Dang, this'll look good on my new TV...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Since Patrick has come here, I thought I should buy some fun entertainment.
So, I got my hands on Brawl atlast!  B) A W S O M E ! ! !
So, some great practise! Will be fun to test my skills later on!  :wow
Just tell me time, and place.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, I'm so sorry if I wasn't in Brawl last week. That's because I had something to do. Let's see if we can compete in MKWii next time.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
So I went online with SSBB today.
It was kinda laggy but only because my dad is watching 3 videos at the same time (using the USB connector).

Here is my code: 4425-3229-5541

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com