The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

E3 2010 Gaming Lineup

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey gang!

Whilst constantly on the look out for new games to satisfy my inquenchable thirst for new gaming experiences, I stumbled across this link. It's a breakdown of all gaming developers' announced demos and current workings for this year E3 expo. There are some pretty hot AAA titles in there such as Halo Reach, Dead Space 2, Fable 3 to name a few. Thought I'd share the breakdown with the fellow gamers of the community. See anything ya like? ;)

E3 2010 Game Lineup

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The ones I'm most definitely looking forward to are as follows:

Halo: Reach
Gears of War 3
Medal of Honor
Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2
Rock Band 3
F.E.A.R. 3

And one that isn't on the list but am looking forward to anyway is... Call of Duty: Black Ops.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I loved the first two F.E.A.R. games so I am excited to see how the third will do. Obviously I am excited for Halo Reach, Gears 3, Rock Band 3, and Fable 3, but I'm also really pumped for Star Wars Force Unleashed II and The Old Republic.

Surprisingly, I'm looking forward to Saw The Game II. I enjoyed the first one despite my initial reluctant approach, so how the second game plays out should be interesting.