Role Play > Random Role Play

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

<< < (2/1128) > >>

Drake:
"Things have been... busy," Wataru replied. "We've had to fight a few battles since then."

"But enough about that," Kivat said. "We're here to wish you well and enjoy some wedding cake."

-------------------------------------

"Ah, mou," Luka sighed, placing her hands on her hips. She wore a short yellow jacket and a pair of blue jeans. Her brunette hair was cut short.

"Ten minutes?" a shorter male sighed. He wore a green jacket and had blonde jacket. He grabbed Luka's shoulders from behind and began shaking. "I can't wait that long. I'm about to waste away!"

Luka growled and jabbed him in the ribs. "Quit it, Doc!"

Don 'Doc' Dodgier grunted and stumbled back, now grasping his stomach in pain.

"Well, there's not much we can do but wait," Ahim said. She wore an elegant white dress and looked a little out of place among the group. Her hair was long and black.

"I don't think so," Marvelous said. "We take what we want, that's what being a pirate is all about."

"Eh?!" Gai exclaimed. "That's rude!"

Nick22:
well i've been busy too Scooby replied " I was in a war against Chong and it took 6 months to finally beat jhim, then I go pay My Cousin Dee a visit and end up bringing back the Laffalympics (we won, in case you are wondering) and after all that we start to plan for this wedding.. and we've had a HUGE turnout.. pretty much everyone friom the laffalympics to my family is here..
_
 We've got a number of customers out there banging on the dor ' Nick sighed ' i really don't need this this early in the morning..

Serris:
(Wedding Reception)

The sound of jet engines echoed through the wedding reception as Lt. Martin, Captain Fairchild and Major Lockie preformed a flyover.

They even pulled a few strings to have some of their military buddies put on an airshow.

They then landed at the available "runway". If one could call the nearby closed off road that.

"Scooby! Dixie! Glad to see you!" Captain Fairchild said. He and Major Lockie both wore their simple battleship-grey paint scheme. However, they had the full color roundel of the Seaboard Coalition Air Force (a stylized gold lightning bolt crossed with a stylized dragon wing on a sky blue background) painted on their flanks and tails.  

Lt. Martin touched down as well. "Glad to see you all!" she chirped. She was wearing a subdued blue paint scheme with gold highlights on her wings, tails and flanks. The the full color roundel of the Seaboard Coalition Air Force was painted on her tail

Dr. Zanasiu, Deimos, Rime, Strut and Zachary were the next to arrive.

Zachary and Dr. Zanasiu wore very expensive and nice looking black suits while Rime and Deimos wore their a set of dress blues that they had from when they worked at Pelvanida. Medals and rank insignia decorated the uniform.

Strut, on the other hand, had no clothing that was not either a ballistic vest or a photographer's vest so he chose to wear nothing.

-----------------------

(Starship Phoenix)

"Nick, I need to fetch some fresh produce, what do you need?" Dr. Kerzach asked.

The Phoenix not only boasted a resturaunt but a fully equipped garden that grew fresh plants and seafood. It also served as part of the ship's life support system.

Nick22:
nice to see you all again Dixie smiled it was then a portal opened as tarrax the dragon stepped out of it "greetings to the bride and groom. Forgive my masters tardiness, he is busy at the moment' Tarrax said putting down a beautiful golden and jewelensrusted mirror on the table " this mirror hgas many magical properies. he said to them.. ' just don;t waste too much time looking in it, or bad things will start to happen..
 lord stripetail was indeed busy, if by busy you mnean being bored out of his mind listening to president qwark of the plorais galaxy prattle on about the great things he had dine. 'Mr President" stripetail said testily. ' get to the point ' well you see um, mr bord striptail, well our galaxy has started missing planets,..

Nick22:
bring out some of everything , just to be on the safe side 'Nick said.. " the clock now read 8:27.  Nick decided to open and couple minutes early and unlock the door. " He hoped he wouldn't be regreting it..
_
" Missing planets? mr qwark you could have saved me the last 85 minutes of listebing to your exploits and told me that upfront" stripetail said his eyes narrowing " Why did you ask for me ' Because the guys I usually go to turned me down.. and we're in a pickle here.. I can't afford to run for re-election, not with 6 missing planets.."Qwayk said pathetically "and who are these other guys ' Oh ratchet and Clank they live on veldin. Ratchet a young lombax and Clank is small robot.. they've assisted me on some of my past cases.. " if by assisted, you mean did everything for you and you then took the credit, yes they asisted you.." stripetail said " i have a wedding reception to attend  Mr qwark, and the bride and groom are close friends..give me the contact information for ratchet and Clank i will talk to them . "About helping get those planets back' Qwark said hopefully " No, about start to work for me, thing is my jobs require there be a female counterpart.. ' stripetail said. " Are there any female Lombaxes? "just one, actually, but noones found a trace of her for almost 6 years, her names Angela cross..' Qwark said pulling up a holographic file. " Then I'm just going to magically bring her here then 'Revulous! Stripetail barked and in a twinking a female lombax fell on the floor.  she looked like she had not eaten well recently, her uniform hung on her in folds. "How did you do that Qwatk said bord " Its LORD STRIPETAIL Mr qwark" stripetail said ' as Angela slowly got to her feet.. Where.. where am I? ' she said blinking as her eyes got adjusted to the light "  Last thing I know I'm in a Kerchu Prison on Tannus 9, and now I'm.. her eyes widened as she recognized Qwark ' well well if it isn't Captain Qwatk " last time I saw  you were testing out the crotchitizer. How did that go, by the way? ' Qwark's face turned green, er not so well . and its President Qwark now Angela .
- President? what planet was dumb enough to elect you President? Angela said. " not a planet Angela, the entire Polaris Galaxy'Qwatk said proufly..
Which is while I prefer living in the bogon Glaxy Angela said , before Stripetail stepped " miss Cross?' Angela turned and loked at him " Lord Stripetail at your service.. do you prefer Angela, Angela Cross miss Cross? ' Angelas fine.. " angekla said. "What can I do for you.. 'well I have a job in mind for you, a very well paying job/ ' so whats we're talking 100000 bolts? ' try BILLIONS" stripetail grinned.. 'you will need to find a male Lombax to partner with.." we can talk about that later " i just want to get out of here and get something to eat, eating Kerchu food for 4 years straight does a number on your stomach..Well we're going to a wedding reception, goodbye mr qwayk' stripetail said as he teleported himself and Angela out of the room.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version