The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

There's something different about this cartoon

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been watching Land Before Time ever since the first one came out. Such a wonderful cartoon, I think my liking for it is actually increasing.  :lol:

I don't know how much of a fan my two sisters are of this cartoon (I know one of my sisters is a fan, but don't know about the other one, she never really watches it though so I assume she isn't), but I know I sure as heck am, and I don't think they have any kind of clue how much. My sister really likes it, and she watches it with me alot...
But to me, there's something more to this. There's something very special about it that makes me feel so good inside. I've never felt this way about anything in my whole life.
Sometimes though, I will even feel sad when I think about it. I don't even really know why though, but I think it's because I think of all the good times I've had watching it. The music these movies has to offer also plays a strong role.
And maybe this is why I am such a fan of it. Why I am so obsessed.
Either way, I don't care what anybody thinks. I will never stop being a fan of this amazing series.

Long Live Land Before Time!!!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Don't ever wonder LF fan! Just go with the flow! ;)

I have an it hasn't done me any harm LOL :DD

And despite what all the other critics say about "When's this series gonna end?", BRING MORE ON I say! Why bring something so wonder and loving to a stop, not to mention it's success!

Viva la Land Before Time! :^.^:

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yea I wish the series could just go on forever! :lol:

However I know that sooner or later it'll most likely come to an end :cry

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Of course of course lol :P:

I don't like to think about it though :lol

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Feb 6 2006 on  07:45 AM
All things come to an end at some point in time.  ;)
Yep. As the song goes, All good things come to an end. It sucks really. Why does it have to end? I could have it go on forever but sadly, it's just wishful thinking on my part. :(

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Dec 29 2010 on  10:16 PM
Quote from: Petrie,Feb 6 2006 on  07:45 AM
All things come to an end at some point in time.  ;)
Yep. As the song goes, All good things come to an end. It sucks really. Why does it have to end? I could have it go on forever but sadly, it's just wishful thinking on my part. :(
Because Universal Animation studios have closed. :neutral

http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com/200...nd-of-days.html

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'd like to add to this post that I feel exactly the same way. I think one big element of it all is the music. It's really effective and beautiful.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I love everything about it. It's such a full world, such amazing characters, great stories, awesome music, high-quality backgrounds animation (well for almost most part lol, unlike a lot of other cartoons trying to go super cheap and vectorized)

Everythiiing!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sad that it ended, perhaps due to bad writing, and other factors maybe.   But there is at least 13 movies and tv episodes.  Better then just having 1 movie or just 1 season only to enjoy the characters and world.

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm the only one is my family that likes the land before time none of my brothers and sisters really care about it

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: RainbowGirl 39,Dec 21 2012 on  06:53 AM
I'm the only one is my family that likes the land before time none of my brothers and sisters really care about it
My other brother has watched land before time and we both used to watch it a good deal as kids but I think he's ditched it a lot since up to 5 years ago, and that's a big difference (basically when he became a teen, but I know it was before that).

Pikkutassu

• Spike
    • View Profile
When I rediscovered LBT couple of years back and saw the movies, it basically felt like seeing your old best friends again. So yeah, there's something more meaningful than the other cartoons.