The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Free art offer

Truttle · 10 · 1477

Truttle

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I wanna offer pics for the members here as a gesture. But I can only offer a limited few so as to not get swamped. If the request is simple enough, I'll consider taking it. Please limit to 1 or 2 characters, no backgrounds. :DD

So go ahead. =3 :DD

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
if this is not too hard for you....do you mind if you could do adult chomper with adult littlefoot?.....if that is okay by you, you don't have to do it if you don't want to though.
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Cool, could you do one of Cera?  I've been looking for a new avatar and I'm not quite sure I like the one I picked.

P.S. just for future reference, something like this would probably go in the fanart section.  Its not a problem, its just so you know

Truttle

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Sure, I can do those and I put the topic here because I didn't everyone was only going to ask for LBT characters. There can be other characters as well so it's not purely fan-art.  :angel

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
cool! btw, do you know how to do clone troopers from star wars?

Truttle

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Probably not. Humans are pretty tricky. X3

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
okay then, i find drawing humans very hard as well although.....i can draw humans in armor very well? strange isn't it?