The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A remake... what the heck?

dino-doug

• Ruby
    • View Profile
This has got to be fake:
http://theiceage.wikia.com/wiki/The_Land_B...e_Time_(remake)
This sounds like just a big fan fiction/fantasy. Whoever posted this is feeding us a load of dino dung. Would be cool, though. Sounds like TLBT meets Disney's Dinosaur meets The Lord of the Rings. That would be epic! And they could make the gang teenagers. And make the movie PG, so there could be some edgier material in it. That would be awesome!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I believe we already had a topic about this.  That said, yes, this is basically a pile of bullcrap created by some moron who has nothing better to do than spread false rumors.   <_<

EDIT:  I now have my suspicions as to who that person was.  Somebody REALLY needs to get a life... <_<

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
^
Coincidence? I think not. <_<

And lol at "Legends of LBT". Dumbest made-up sequel title ever.

EDIT:
P.S. - Click here.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I'm sure people have already taken the appropriate response to this but, yet again, more crap regarding LBT remakes and silly merges with other series. Officially NOT TRUE! Don't believe it people, nothing to see here  :p Man, these false rumours are getting worse... why don't they put Littlefoot and the gang in space ships next?! :lol  :DD

Pikkutassu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Wouldn't he run into some copyright issues anyways even if he did release this?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile