The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Brek's TDV story

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
How many of you think brek sould give us both the Cera & Chomper finals, as well as the Ali & Chomper finals.

Because I know that some of you would like to see the Chomper and Cera ending too?!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Um...DP, the Ali and Chomper finals is the only one I intend to make.

I never had plans for a Cera Vs. Chomper final, and I honestly couldn't think of how it would go.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It would be nice to see but it is brek's story, he can do what he wants with it.  If he feels it will only work as Ali vs. Chomper, than thats how its going to be.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I agree with Raga. Its up to the author of the story to decide how it will end. Besides... It might be better for the story, if brek will be working on rather one ending that a few in the same time...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah Dark Pterano, I already told you I'm not going to make the Cera and Chomper ending.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dp. Brek decided not to have a cera/ Chomper final, since he was trying to follow the storyline of Total Draas Island. In TDi Heather lost in the Semis, in his story Cera was the 'heather' character, manipulative, deceitful, a complete pain in the butt, that finally got what was coming to her.. and despite all her lying backstabbing, and all-around bad behavior, she didn't win.  "Cheaters Never win" as the saying goes...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Apr 21 2009 on  08:02 PM
By that, which do you mean?
The one your more focus on.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oh, thanks for the clarification. Yeah, I'm only going to make the Chomper Vs. Ali final episode