The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ooh, I got an insane one, guys, though I'm not sure a lot of you may understand who I'm talking about.

LBT and The Angry Video Game Nerd

The Nerd reviews the Land Before Time video games when suddenly a time vortex appears, warping him back to the Great Valley. Now he must try to get back home with the help of the gang while overcoming dangrous obsticles and playing horrible games. XDD

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This one crossed my mind the other day: LBT and Saw.  However, I have too many reservations against such a fanfic, such as possible deaths of the main LBT characters, too much violence for LBT, and the fact the main LBT characters are too morally good to be put in such a pickle by Jigsaw.  I dunno... just a thought that crossed my mind.  So stupid it fits in 'laughably insane!'

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: KingdomKey23,Mar 2 2008 on  07:51 PM
Ooh, I got an insane one, guys, though I'm not sure a lot of you may understand who I'm talking about.

The Nerd reviews the Land Before Time video games when suddenly a time vortext appears, warping him back to the Great Valley. Now he must try to get back home with the help of the gang while enduring dangrous obsticles and playing horrible games. XDD
Best. Crossover. EVER!!!!! :D That would be halarious...just to imagine what the Nintendo nerd screaming and such....it's just too funny!  :lol

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I totally agree, those reviews are too hillarious.... and to see him with the Gang should be... weird :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Over and Under,Mar 13 2008 on  06:10 PM
LBT and megaman
I think that's been done.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Quote from: Over and Under,Mar 14 2008 on  07:18 AM
devil may cry 4 and LBT :DD
Dante helps the Gang of Five to fight with the prehistoric demons? :huh:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Mar 3 2008 on  09:05 PM
Quote from: KingdomKey23,Mar 2 2008 on  07:51 PM

The Nerd reviews the Land Before Time video games when suddenly a time vortext appears, warping him back to the Great Valley. Now he must try to get back home with the help of the gang while enduring dangrous obsticles and playing horrible games. XDD
Best. Crossover. EVER!!!!! :D That would be halarious...just to imagine what the Nintendo nerd screaming and such....it's just too funny!  :lol
do you realize what that would do the the nerd? He'd go insane with dangerous fits of rage and disgust of his surroundings... you saw what he did with Bugs Bunny, I'd hate to see what he'd do in the LBT universe.

But then again, it would be interesting xD

there's loads of LBT videogames out there, so maybe someday, the nerd will pick up on one, most preferably the crappy platformer made for the game boy color

-- back on topic --

Dynamite Maruyama

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Nanosaur X LBT

Dinosaucers X LBT

Hmm. These might actually work!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jackie Chan is fighting a bad guy.  He begines doing his moves so fast that he accidently flings himself back in time and ends up in the Great Valley.  Oh yeah, Bruce Lee and Jet Li are there too.  I'll leave the rest up to you.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm surprised there's no section on FF.net for "We're Back!  A Dinosaur's Story."  I adore this film, but not nearly to the extent of LBT :D.  This would be a strange yet cute one to write.

I LOVE Dweeb 'cuz he's just like me :lol!  I'm certain Ducky would, too :^.^:.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
[q]BioShock meets LBT. THe LBT gang is somehow sucked into Rapture in 1960 and team up with Jack. They have to genetically modify their bodies with plasmids to fight Splicers and Big Daddies.[/q]
That... would be freaky. :blink:
I still like the Call of Duty one.  I can just see that happening.

Here is one I just thought up out of the clear blue.
Eragon meets LBT.
Eragon is about to defeat the evil king dude (forgot what his name was) when the eil king dude uses a spell that casts him millions of years back in time.  He meets up with the LBT gang and they think he is a dork.  They are also afraid of Saphira because they think she is a sharptooth.  (I gues technically, you could call a dragon a sharptooth.)  Oh yeah, there will alo be evil clones of the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, created by an army of Teletubbies.  Eragon must team up with the LBT gang to rid the world of these horrors!

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Over and Under,Mar 13 2008 on  11:50 PM
Super Smash Brothers and  LBT  :lol
How would this one go? I'd think of it myself, but I don't want to.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess Saphira would be called a giant flying sharptooth that can breath fire, the stuff of scary sleep stories.