The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Weird Al and LBT - While shooting a music video the studio is struck by lighting.  Al is hit and thrown into the Great Valley.  

What will he think of the great valley?  How will his presence change the songs that the gang sings? Will Al be stuck away from his beloved Accordion forever?  Will he invent new songs while there, and what will they be like?  What will the gang think of them, or the grownups in the Great Valley, like Cera's dad?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dirty Work and LBT :lol.

Our prehistoric pals have been teleported to the human world, and they must now help the two brothers carry out their practical joke business in hopes of raising the money needed to get their father a life-saving operation.  Needless to say, Cera would be on top of her game in this one :lol:  :p!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mythbusters and LBT
 the mythbusters get transported to the prehistoric era with MI5 and high explosives. littlefoot and his friends must help the muthbusters get back to their own time...after the mythbusters create big booms to freak out redclaw. Say it with me now Jamie want Big Boom.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Golden Sun and LBT.

The Stone of Cold Fire gives the gang elemental powers, and they can use djinn as well :lol

That would actually be kind of cool when you think about it.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
LBT and Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.

Over and Under, that would be the most unique cross-over ever. However, a parallel of it is occurring in the RP Armageddon of the Beyond.

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.

OMG!! LOL! BEST CROSSOVER EVAH!!!1!!4 XD If only Keni could see this. I am actually doing a Yu-Gi-Oh/LBT story. (Keni once told me there was a crossover done before at ff.net, but for reasons unknown it was taken off) But the dinosaurs interacting with the Abridged counterparts? I can see it now.

Littlefoot: "Hey, that's against the rules!"

Cera: "Screw the rules I have treestars!"

Kabia: "Hey, that's my line!"

"Attention, duelists! My hair is being trampled by a sharptooth!" XD

Wow, I am in a wacky mood today. X_X Beats being depressed though.

Back on topic:

Courage the Cowardly Dog and the Land Before Time

A portal warps Courage, Eustace, and Muriel back to the time of the dinos, and now they must get back to their own time with the help of the Gang of Five. I could just picture Eustace scaring a sharptooth with his mask. XD

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Perhaps not "laughably insane", but definatley food for thought.

Resident Evil and LBT.

As I type a voice inside me screams obscinities at me for even thinking about it. Surival horror in the LBT world. How would the gang survive with the hordes of undead dinosaurs (many former friends and family) occupying the Great Valley? Or conversly they could spend their time trying to keep the living dead out of the Great Valley.

Enough to make my stomach turn.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rambo meets LBT.
Lots of sharpteeth will die in this one.

Spaceballs meets LBT!
Dark Helmet somehow ends up in the Great Valley.  Comedy abound!

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
LBT and Heroes.

Never read a fanfic that has that crossover, but I bet someone will.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Apr 17 2008 on  11:18 PM
^ Such crossing overs actually do exist.
You can't be...oh man.

I think another part of me has just died.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I mentioned this in the forum about our dreams, and I'm not sure if I mentioned it here, but this would be interesting:

LBT and Power Rangers

Again, the Stone of Cold Fire lands in the Great Valley and releases a bunch of scary monsters from the Mysterious Beyond, with Rita as the leader onceagain. However, it also supplies the gang with their powers. Grandpa longneck serves as Zordan, and Spike as Alpha 5. By colors:

Chomper: Red

Ducky: Yellow

Cera: Blue

Ali: Pink

Petrie: Black

Littlefoot: White

Shorty: Green (just for kicks)

I chose these colors, but they may not make sense. Well, I don't care, so ha! :wow

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sorta similar to an idea I had for either a one shot fanfiction or rp thread.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Is anyone willing to try and make the LBT/Power Rangers idea into an RP? I would certainly like to try! However, we would need a pretty strong plot to pull this together!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I was going to just loosely base it on the early episodes.  I hadn't really decided on if there would be a Zordon or if it was before his time (and be done by maybe mr thicknose or another) or if it would be alpha 1's time (alpha 5 not being built yet).  

It's obvious what role the bullies could play.  

One idea I had as to why the recruit kids is due to budget cuts they could only afford kids with attitude instead of teens with attitudes.

I was thinking only partially serious, taking some ideas, maybe, from Dynaman, which I'm sure no one here remembers, but was a dubbed done for laughs spoof from an earlier season of what I think is called super sentai or whatever the Japanese name is.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT meets the Simpsons

Lisa builds a time machine and actually brings the gang into the present. Will they be able to go back? Can they even survive that long in the face of Homer and the rest of Springfield's antics?