The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Splatoon 2

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Splatoon 2, the sequel to the original Splatoon that came out on Wii U, came out last Friday on the Switch and I have been having a blast with it! :) I only stopped right now due to server problems, but as I wait for a better connection, I may as well talk about it.

This is a shooter game, but it's not your run-of-the-mill shooter.  In this game you are in a team of 4 players and you are trying to cover the most area with colored ink.  As you play, you gain experience and level up.  You also earn coins with each match and as you level up you get access to more gear to buy at the various shops.

I could not get into the original because of the controller of the Wii U.  The right stick above the face buttons I just could not stand.  Thank goodness the Switch put it in it's proper place.

As of now I've been doing okay.  I'm not expecting myself to be great at this, but I'm having a ton of fun.

I'm hoping to have more fun with it.  This is a game I really want to get in to and I'm hoping it's worth the sixty dollars I spent.

That's all from me.  See ya later! :wave

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Never had a Nintendo console since the Wii, moved on, sorry, so I don't have an intesrest in getting it.

But I heard it's apparently good.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is a shooter game, but it's not your run-of-the-mill shooter. In this game you are in a team of 4 players and you are trying to cover the most area with colored ink.
Once you unlock ranked mode there are a couple more objective based modes that require more teamwork as well.

I played the demo of the first Splatoon and enjoyed it but never bothered to buy it. So far I'm following a similar path with the sequel. Even though I had fun with it I don't know if I will play it enough to justify the cost. I tend to not play games with a focus on online competitive aspect. I just lose interest too fast.