The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your sig

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nothing too fancy in my siggy.  I am always thankful for the awards and am especially close to those awards from the singing projects. :)

Below that is a link to the Stepmania website, a freeware PC game that simulates the gameplay of Dance Dance Revolution, yet offers unlimited flexibility for custom songs, graphics, steps, even new game modes, as the source code is freely downloadable. :p

Below that are links to download LBT songs, as well as our GoF singing projects: LBT songs sung by our very own GoF members!

I also include a link to my (rather outdated) LBT song lyrics database.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nothing much in my signature either. Everything's self-explanitory, expect the quote, which is from Robert Jordan's "The Wheel of Time" series, which is a great read.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Well, I changed my signatur the last time because well, I changed a bit. It has to do with something sad what happened in my past -_-  I changed my signatur now in,... well, something more harsher. Because I told me, I am tough, I can get over it. Well, thatÂ¥s it :p

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I changed my sig cuz it was getting a little old.  It serves the same basic function though.  I just think this one looks newer and fresher. :yes

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Mine now has my new Watership Down website.  New, because my old one had been offline since last March when I pretty much ran out of money to keep it going after a few years.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
My sig has gone through a final revision.  This is permanent...  Revel in the mystery for those of you who dare to care... :p  Oh yeah, and, my member title and avatar...  That's permanent too now...  Oh well, at least I know where I stand.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm bumping several old topics here to rescue them from eternal oblivion.
At this moment, I don't have a signature, so let's see what other GOF members have to say on the matter.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Basically some quotes I like and links to my fanart thread, my fanfiction and my recently started project 'Members voicing the characters' :)
Inactive, probably forever.